Discobot fun!

:left_speech_bubble: A man may fulfil the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve. β€” Oliver Wendell Holmes

1 Like

@discobot Quote

Thanks

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Our strength grows out of our weaknesses. β€” Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 Like

@discobot quote

Thank you

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big. β€” Donald Trump

3 Likes

Well another villain will be good but all I gotta say is the only team with the most villains is the yellow team

What exactly does this have to do with Discobot?

1 Like

@discobot quote

Thanks

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: To give ones self earnestly to the duties due to men, and, while respecting spiritual beings, to keep aloof from them, may be called wisdom. β€” Confucius

3 Likes

@discobot quote

Thanks

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Everyone smiles in the same language. β€”

5 Likes

@discobot quote

Thank you

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Thousands of candles can be lit from a single, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. β€” Buddha

1 Like

@discobot quote

Thanks

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Happiness does not come from having much, but from being attached to little. β€” Cheng Yen

1 Like

@discobot quote

Thanks

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. β€” Frederick Douglass

1 Like

@discobot quote

Thank you.

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear? β€” Confucius

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d10

How many patch notes until we get a new loading screen?

Thank you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney