Disgusted by solo offers. Most are $100

Disgusted this morning by the offered solo “deals”. Posted below are the 4 “deals” I was offered this morning. 3 of them being $100 and 1 being $20. These aren’t remotely helpful in terms of their asking price or the supplies any of these “deals” provide. Even the one $20 deal is worse than the contest deal from this past weekend.

PB if you want players hard earned money (during a pandemic!) then offer fair valued product for a fair price. It’s a really simple concept. These deals look and feel like a greedy cash grab, I hope other players see how poor the value in these deals are. Just another reason to hold onto my wallet even tighter and support games that actually support their players. If a game is literally pricing out players from playing then why play at all?

9 Likes

Welcome to DH:BM.

5 Likes

Come to server 21 and 22 and u see real bad deals.

1 hero to max about 100 dollar.

But pb don’t care, ppl gonna quit soon ( we are at r3 atm, after that i have to say thx that’s it for me)

So i guess we will see how long pb will continue the "f2p way :joy:) …

But fore sure it’s gonna be to late.
Thanks @Polaris for destroying that wonderful game with your deals

8 Likes

18 Euro about 21 dollar
90 Euro about 100 dollar
27 euro about 31 dollar
45 dollar about 51 dollar

I’m on server 21. After the last update I reached the max on the heroes I use the most in less than a week. Now it’s like sitting in limbo. We don’t accrue XP points once maxed. So why should I waste my time playing? I know people will say I can build up my other heroes. Still won’t accrue any XP points.

1 Like

Btw, has anyone on s21 seen 300 stam packs for $10 deal this month? I haven’t seen one since September. Am i so unlucky or did they turn off the only somewhat decent deal? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Also, I just can’t believe that another server just 10 levels above us is getting 10x more stamina and 3x more hero chips and other stuff. The community is friendly and active there, s21 is kinda dog eat dog. Probably cause people are happier when they don’t need to worry about money so much. :expressionless:

1 Like

I’ve been playing for over 10 months and have never seen a deal like that. I would jump for a deal of 300 stamina packs for $10.

Goodness these deals are unfair. I am in server 21 and the deals are expensive nonsense.
No one will pay for that…
Although… :thinking:
I mean at this point, could we the people just buy the game itself from PB then do with it what we will?
Like buy the source code or whatever and then we can tinker from there.
If we did own the game then first things first, set the costume rewards to appear somewhere in the main game so that new people can actually get them.

1 Like

Yeah, and how do you expect we’ll run it if many of us don’t know how to code :neutral_face:

(Btw who flagged it?)

I expect y’all would learn to code quite quickly if it meant you could add stuff to the game. I bet a few days searching how-to on Google and all of us will be ready to tinker and fix the game.

Also just to stay “on topic” and not get flagged… The server 21 deals are truely cruel. Absolutely disgusting.

Code is not that easy :roll_eyes:

And if it that easy, how ‘bout you learn to code yourself?

You are American and just changed into German language?

And you’re offended by that? Wth?

No im German, just not sure if everyone knows Euro :sweat_smile:

How do you get such prices then? :thinking: I believe my account has the same prices as in dollars in euros.

And no, just wondered how the prices are better than normally in €.

Via Amazon is cheaper, well if it’s possible to say “cheaper” when its about the waaaaaayyyyy to expensive deals we get

Ah, that…

But well, back to topic, the biggest spenders( vip 20’s) on s21 already think about quitting because we pay around 100 dollar + for one toon to max out ( me included).

U can believe me or not, but if nothing gonna change with the deals, the server is Goin down very soon @Polaris

Please tell us pb gonna do something ( and really do something, not giving us +20 stam each deal!)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney