Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Hailey’s on it along with Kiff and Miraculous will start airing new episodes next Saturday morning on Disney Channel and Disney XD (except Miraculous doesn’t air on Disney XD)

1 Like

But that means that if the character chosen by PerBlue isn’t approved by Disney, they can’t add it. So Disney is the one really choosing.

2 Likes

So, I’ve watched the Pilot of “Hailey’s on It” on Disney Channel’s YouTube, and I think it’s a great start to the show. Also, I was SO surprised that “Kiss Scott Denoga” is Item #143…a.k.a. I Love You!! XDXD

15 nights of movies continues tonight at 6:30 with The Peanuts Movie again on Disney Channel

1 Like

15 nights of movies continues tonight at 8 with Alvin And The Chipmunks The Squeakquel

1 Like

I think this new D-Com Pretty Freekin Scary is going to be an absolute train-wreck. I swore off D-coms since Bizarrvark but this one takes the cake.

I mean seriously, who names their characters Pretty and Scary? Those are terrible names and I’m embarrassed for the actors playing them. They can say good bye to their acting careers

Hailey’s On It looks pretty good so far. All the characters are likable and has a pretty solid storyline. I like how Kristine broke the chain of mean girl rivals coming off as innocently insensitive rather than full-blown mean (or vaguely grouchy in Gloria’s case).

1 Like

Bizaardvark isn’t a DCOM, but yeah have to agree this one will probably be another bad one lol. The descendants franchise was really the last half decent DCOM, they haven’t made a good one in years.

1 Like

Just like where Tom is Jealous of Marco friends with Star

1 Like

So before Kristine Sanchez became friends with Hailey she was a bully and then developed which we didn’t see because we saw her being friendly around Hailey when the show started so maybe that’ll put her on the list for mean girls that developed with Pacifica Northwest, Sasha Waybright, Amity Blight, and Andrea Davenport

1 Like

15 nights of movies continues tonight at 8 with Alvin and The Chipmunks Chipwrecked

1 Like

I saw this on Disney Channel’s YouTube Channel it’s a new show called Primos

1 Like

I just saw that there will be a sneak peek of Zombies the re-animated series

1 Like

Also the main character the next show coming aka Primos is a girl name Tater and that show doesn’t come out until October it looks like it’s a new record for animated girls being the main protagonists of a Disney animated show

Marionette, Anne, Luz, Molly, Gretel, Lunella, Kiff, Hailey and Tater. (I had to put Marionette on the list even though Disney didn’t own Miraculous when it first started but in April 2019, they took it and it’s also on Disney+)

1 Like

15 nights of movies continues tonight at 8 with Alvin and The Chipmunks The Road Chip on Disney Channel

2 Likes

15 nights of movies continues tonight at 6 with The Lion King 2019 followed by the season 2 Premiere of The Villains of Valley View and then the premiere of Pretty Freekin Scary on Disney Channel

3 Likes

15 nights of movies continues tonight at 6:05 with Ralph Breaks The Internet on Disney Channel

2 Likes

15 nights of movies concludes tonight at 8 with Inside Out on Disney Channel

2 Likes

Next Saturday, Hamster and Gretel join Kiff, Miraculous, and Hailey’s On It with new episodes at 9pm on Disney Channel

2 Likes

1 Like

Now 15 nights of Movies are complete and I have to say most of them were Pixar and that animation studios the king of animation

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney