Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Everyone one from theses shows or any other Disney Junior Show aren’t worth coming in the game except for Mickey Mouse characters or anyone Mickey Mouse related and Bluet isn’t Disney

1 Like

To celebrate Father’s Day Disney Channel showing a marathon of Big City Greens and Finding Nemo starting at 2

2 Likes

Disney Channel announced that their next original movie is The Slumber Party and it premieres on Disney Channel July 27th and will be on Disney plus the day after that so it’s 10 days after my birthday

1 Like

Also to celebrate Summer on Disney Channel not only are they gonna be showing new episodes of all the shows that are still going on and the premiere of The Slumber Party they’re also gonna be showing shorts from Zombies the re-animated series, along with some movies starting this Monday at 8pm with Cinderella 2015 in fact it’s every Monday this summer and I know for a fact that they’re gonna show some on other days

1 Like

And it’s Darryl McGee’s turn, for the Theme Song Takeover! :smiley:

2 Likes

We have the green light on Ariel a new Disney Junior show

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update @Mister_Toon, I MIGHT watch it

1 Like

OMG, thanks for the update @Ozi_swag

I’m pretty sure none of us are Zombies fans, right Leo:smirk:?

1 Like

The Ghost and Molly McGee returns next weeks with new episodes at 8pm on Disney Channel and Disney XD

3 Likes

So yesterday was halfway there day and Ik I couldn’t watch it because I was in Baltimore for a conference

1 Like

Tonight at 8pm Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2021) premieres on Disney Channel

1 Like

This Saturday is shark fest on Disney Channel not only are they gonna show a new episode of The Ghost and Molly McGee that day but they’re also gonna show Phineas and Ferb, Finding Nemo, and some Chibi shorts

2 Likes

To celebrate The Fourth of July aka Independence Day, they’re showing a marathon of Big City Greens on Disney Channel

1 Like

Those few P&F list videos by MsMojo, LITERALLY unlocked my core memory from back in, say, 2008-2013…I might watch/rewatch the show!!! >_<

1 Like

Well they did announce that 2 new season will come next year as long as the Dan Povenmire universe is still standing Phineas and Ferb will never die and Someday I hope they do a crossover with 3 of the shows in the universe aka Phineas and Ferb, Milo Murphy’s Law, and Hamster and Gretel

2 Likes

The PCU (Povenmire Cinematic Universe)!!!

1 Like

They’re showing the rest of season 3 of Big City Greens at 7:30 on Disney XD

1 Like

On Monday Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2021) premiered on Disney Channel now it’s gonna premiere on Saturday at 8pm on Disney XD

1 Like

Disney XD will show Sharkfest this Monday at 9pm

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney