Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

I know this might be a little off topic. But since he part of a disney channel show, I’m sure it’ll be fine

Our own, Bill Cipher is set to be a combatant in the web series Death Battle going toe to toe with My Little Pony’s spirit of chaos: Discord.

3 Likes

The Ghost and Molly McGee returns tonight at 8pm on Disney Channel and Disney XD then next Saturday at 8am it’s backs on the Saturday morning animation block on Disney Channel

1 Like

The shows that you are the owl house Amphibia Big city greens and The ghost and the Molly on Disney XD is that right

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules (2022) premieres tonight at 8pm on Disney Channel

DISCORD, yeah!! :smiley:

Also, “Hailey’s on It” Ep. 2, is on YouTube. I’ve watched it yesterday, it’s just as fun as the pilot!

1 Like

All the Disney Channel shows and movies that they showed in this are not only fan favorites but legends

Is it Amphibia one of Disney channel’s 40th anniversary

1 Like

No. At least, I don’t think so.

1 Like

Cinderella, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules, Inside Out (next and it’s my Birthday that day)

1 Like

Just watch the video and you will see if it’s there or not

2 Likes

I am planning on watching/rewatching Phineas and Ferb.
Thanks, MsMojo, for unlocking my core memory! XD

2 Likes

I just saw a new promo of The Ghost and Molly McGee on Twitter the show returns this Saturday with new episodes at 8am on Disney Channel and Disney XD

I love The Ghost And Molly McGee!

1 Like

Same!
I’ve watched all of S1. I’m just waiting for S2 to be completed. :3

1 Like

On Sunday to celebrate Disney’s 100th anniversary, they’re showing a special called remember that and it’s at 5pm on Disney Channel; I can’t believe they’re showing it a day before my birthday

1 Like

I still can’t believe Bluey is in this even though it’s not Disney and the 3 shows that started this year aka Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur, Kiff, and Hailey’s On It is in this as well.

1 Like

So I not only are they showing Remember That on Sunday, they’re also showing 2 movies after that and it’s Beauty and The Beast and Wreck it Ralph

If y’all saw today’s episode of Hailey’s on it, Miraculous, and the first half of The Ghost and Molly McGee, the endings were all sad

1 Like

No Miraculous spoilers please.
Australia is still on this episode:

Looking forward to Miraculous London movie.
Wondering if we will see Aunt Shu Yin who was referenced in

She lives in London.

1 Like

If y’all missed Remember that the Disney 100th anniversary special it’s been posted on YouTube

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney