Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

If y’all saw today’s episode of Miraculous, it was a satisfying defeat, however it was sad that I can’t stop crying right now

Still waiting for my Miraculous finale.
ABC needs to stop cycling the incomplete season and finish it!
They are on their 5th cycle……

Has anyone seen the Netflix spinoff Miraculous movie?

I saw it and it wasn’t the best

I’ve seen its trailer, via an episode of AniMat’s Crazy Cartoon Cast, and honestly, it’s meh, I’m not interested in that movie.

Next week on Disney Channel is the World Of Princess, it starts at Sunday and to celebrate it’s a movie with a Princess

1 Like

Hailey’s On It had its first theme song takeover for the first time starting with Beta

1 Like

I’m on Cartoon Network right now and this is no joke they’re showing The Emoji Movie also on Disney Channel they’re showing Descendants 3 for World Of Princess

World of Princess continues tonight with The Princess and The Frog

The World of Princess continues tonight with Beauty and the Beast

The World of Princess continues tonight with Aladdin

The World of Princess continues Tonight with Pocahontas

I know it’s not the exact argument, but in Italy “Italy’s Got Talent” is coming to Disney+ Italy September 1st. I mean, how??

Season 4 of Big City Greens premieres September 23rd at 8pm on Disney Channel

The World of Princess continues tonight with Mulan

The World of Princess concludes tonight with Tangled before ever after also on Monday it’s summer party

If you’re on Disney Channel right now They’re showing Phineas and Ferb The Movie Across The 2nd Dimension

1 Like

In other news, Ahsoka has started streaming on Wednesday with new episodes dropping every Tuesday.

our own Silver Surfer is set to go up against DC’s J’onn J’onzz, otherwise known as Martian Manhunter next monday in the web series Death Battle. So, I decided to stir things up a bit a ask before the fight is dropped. Who do you think would win?

• Silver Surfer
  • Martian Manhunter

0 voters

1 Like

Ahsoka has been great so far!

Do all the new episodes drop on Tuesday? Is that final? Cause I thought it was only for the premiere?

Tomorrow night is a recap of the summer on Disney Channel I think I’ll try to watch it if I can because the problem is that Adult Swim has a new block called Checkard Past that shows a few of the best Cartoon Network shows which starts tomorrow at 5pm another reason is which I’m not happy about is that I start my classes at a university tomorrow :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:, I wish summer was longer :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

I say this in the nicest way but… What are you talking about

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney