Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Im not trying to be rude but plz for the love of god read the post then you will know what ozi is talking about

1 Like

Now, THIS is a Disney Channel movie that I’d watch countless times!! XDXD

2 Likes

They’re gonna show it again on the 7th of September at 7:30pm but this time in Disney XD and it’s free on Disney Now what’s different is that on Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Now, Disney Plus, and ABC is that they show kick it up a notch during the credits, but on DVD or other places online, they just play the extended version of takin care of things and the last part of everything’s better with Perry

1 Like

All right, the poll is closed with the Silver Surfer as the favored to win.

Enjoy the show.

2 Likes

It’s Marvels Great Heroes Week on Disney XD and The Superhero squad shows premieres tomorrow night at 8pm on Disney XD and right now They’re showing Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel

Disney XD is showing the rest of the season 1 episode of Hamster and Gretel starting on Monday at 7pm

There’s a reason why this topic is called Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior update

3 Likes

Rude. This thread is called Disney Channel/Disney Xd/Disney Junior updates for a reason.

1 Like

Back to school week on Disney Channel starts on Thursday with an encore presentation of The Slumber Party

I’m on Disney XD and They’re Showing Diary of a Wimpy Kid and they’re gonna show Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules Next then at 7:30 It’s Phineas and Ferb Across The Second Dimension and on Disney Channel they’re showing Alvin and The Chipmunks The Road Chip, then Alvin and The Chipmunks Chip Wreck then Ice Age Collision Course then the premiere of The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild

I just saw that Disney XD will show Season 4 of Big City Greens the same day it’ll air on Disney Channel

The teaser trailer for the second season of Loki has dropped.

1 Like

It’s that time again, time for another Disney-themed Death Battle.

This week, Bill Cipher will be going up against My Little Pony’s spirit of chaos and disharmony: Discord

Bill_VS_Discord_off_2

Who would you like to win?

• Bill Cipher
  • Discord

0 voters

1 Like

To celebrate Hispanic and Latinx Heritage Month, Disney Channel throwing a party called Party Sin Parar every Friday with Coco, Hamster and Gretel, Hailey’s On it, The Proud Family Louder and Prouder, The Emperor’s New Groove, and Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur,

MLP fan here, so I chose Discord! :wink:

What the heck?

2 Likes

Taylor Leo was talking trash talk about us

2 Likes

The poll is now closed and Bill Cipher is the favored to win.

Let’s get ready to rumble!

Billcord_off_3

1 Like

Bill I know because after watching Gravity Falls I understand and I’ll be honest I never watched My Little Pony

Lucky for you, they do a little bio for each character before the fight. So, you will be able to know about Discord and how powerful he is.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney