Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Oh ok and I’ll be real the reason why I never watched because I see it as a thing girls watch

Last Monday The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild premiered on Disney Channel now tonight it’ll premiere on Disney XD at 7:30

And yet, it became a decade-old cultural phenomenon that also targets adults like myself. That’s right, I’m one of those adults!

I’m an adult too but to be fair I kinda enjoyed watching My Scene and Polly Pocket and even Barbie on TV as a kid back in the 2000’s and I was born in 2001 and fine I’ll give my little pony a try

1 Like

I am disappointed by this news:

Wow :confused: now that just great

I hate to be pushy, but isn’t anyone going to watch it.

Well it’s underrated

On October first The NFL is gonna take place In Toy Story for the first time in NFL/Prosports history it’s gonna be in Andy’s Room and its The Falcons and the Jaguars at 9:30 the game in London

NFL and Toy Story. Interesting combo.

First the NHL took place in Big City Greens now the NFL is gonna take place in Toy Story

Hey guys LaCienega Boulevardez has a Theme Song Takeover

I heard Disney Channel’s Star of Zombies franchise and Bunk’d Trevor Tordjman and Jordan Clark got married

1 Like

Calling All The Monsters kicks off on Monday and for some reason I’m noticing that they’re showing Season 4 of Big City Greens tonight at 8pm in fact all week when they said the season kicks off on Saturday at 8pm

Bakugon premieres Saturday at 10am on Disney XD

I was wrong it was a Big City Greens marathon they’re showing all week at 8pm also new Chibiverse on Saturday at 7:30 time Kiff’s hosting followed by the season 4 Premiere of Big City Greens also new Kiff and Hailey’s on it next week Saturday for Calling All The Monsters on Disney Channel

I saw this on Disney Channel’s YouTube Channel 4 shows had a crossover with Lilo and Stitch and it was Kim Possible, The Proud Family, American Dragon Jake Long, and Recess

1 Like

Hey guys I saw the trailer for one upon a studio however they’re showing it on October 15th on ABC followed by Encanto, but they will show the short before Wish in the theater. This short film is to celebrate Disney’s 100th anniversary and it’s not just Disney that’s celebrating 100th years because Warner Bros is also celebrating their 100th anniversary too and Cartoon Network is showing a Teen Titans Go! Special at 9:30am on Saturday to celebrate it

I saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQrVla3TTk

I saw all 4 of these crossover episodes many years ago, and they were all phenomenal!

Yeah they were

1 Like

Tonight after Big Hero 6 on Disney Channel and Kiff on Disney XD new Chibiverse this time Kiff is hosting followed by season 4 premiere of Big City Greens

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney