Disney Heroes: Arrival Series (Episode 2)

Disney Heroes: Arrival

Episode 2: In Which Pooh Becomes a Hero (Winnie the Pooh)

Featured Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, Kanga, Roo, Owl, Gopher, Zurg

Part 1

Pooh: Good morning day, it is so good to see you again. I have a feeling there’s a very big thing to do today.

Yes, Winnie the Pooh indeed has a very big thing to do. Much like so many others, Pooh and his friends have been taken from their home and brought to the city.

Pooh: We have?

Yes, you see… wait a minute. You can hear me?

Pooh: Of course, we have a narrator in the Hundred Acre Wood. He always knows what going go to happen next. Now, you said we’re not in the 100 Acre Wood?

Well yeah, just go outside and see for yourself.

Pooh: Okay

So, Pooh went outside to find the city and all it’s splendor.

Pooh: My goodness, this certainly isn’t 100 Acre Wood. But, it’s sure is beautiful.

Instantly, Pooh was mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the metropolis he found himself in. Unaware of the dangers that lie inside it.

Pooh: Dangers? What kind of dangers? I hope it’s not heffalumps or woozles.

Well, I’m not sure about heffalumps and woozles. But I was talking about the Inventor and his minions that lurk in the city. You see, the Inventor is the bad guy who brought you here so he can cleanse you of any flaws that you or your friends might have.

Pooh: That’s dosen’t sound very nice.

Believe me, it’s not. But that’s not important right now. Your main concern should be finding your friends and figuring out how to get back home. That’s what this story is about after all.

Pooh: Oh my, that sounds dangerous. Could you come with me please? It’s a lot friendlier with two.

I kind of have to. As I am narrating this story, I’m obliged to come with you. I’ll help you out any way I can though.

Pooh: Why thank you.

So, carrying a honey pot to sustain himself. Pooh set out into the city in search of his friends.

Part 2

Pooh was truly amazed at the modern marvel he was in. Everything was unlike anything he has seen before. The buildings, the cars bustling on the street, even the honey he was eating was spectacular. Of course, any honey he eats is spectacular. But his attention was turned to a familiar voices coming from the alleyway.

Piglet: Tigger! HEEEELLLP ME!!!

Tigger: Hey, let him go you creepy creep. I’ll pounce ya and trounce ya. Come on, put em’ up. Put em’ up. You wanna a piece of me? I’ll show ya what tiggers are made of.

Pooh: Uh oh. Sounds like Tigger is in trouble.

Pooh followed the voice in the dark alleyway to find Tigger and Piglet, who was cornered by the Inventor.

Tigger: Come on, you don’t scare me.

Piglet: You k-k-kind of scare me.

Inventor: Enough of your yammering. Do you honestly think I am intimidated by your puny threats?

Tigger: Well, maybe.

Inventor: You bouncing skills maybe impressive. But let me show what kind of power I have.

With a wave of his hand, several creeps appeared before Tigger and Piglet as they quickly surround them.

Tigger: Well, there are alot of you aren’t there?

Piglet: Oh d-d-dear. How are we gonna get out of this Tigger?

Tigger: Don’t worry Piglet. I’ll take care of them. I hope.

Pooh: Oh no. Piglet and Tigger are in trouble. What do I do?

Pooh looked at his honey pot and gets an idea.

Pooh I did?

Don’t worry, it’ll come to you. Just give it a second.

Pooh: (looks at his honey pot in confusion)

Or maybe not. Pooh, why don’t you pour honey on those creeps. That will attract bees which will attack them. This will give Piglet and Tigger enough time to escape.

Pooh: What a wonderful idea.

With no time to spare, Pooh splashed some honey on top of the creeps and the Inventor. The creeps, Piglet, and Tigger looked at each other in confusion. Piglet and Tigger looked around to find Pooh hiding in the corner

Inventor: What is this? Is this… honey?

Tigger: Yep, bees loves it.

The creeps turned around and a saw a huge swarm of bees coming at them. While the creeps were busy with the bees, Pooh, Tigger and Piglet slipped out of the alley.

Piglet: Whew, that was a close one. Thank you for saving us Pooh Bear.

Tigger: I could have taken them on but I’m glad your here Buddy Bear.

Well, Tigger you may be a little scrappy. But your no Black Panther.

Tigger: Whose the Black Pantser? He sounds like quite a guy.

It’s panther and that’s not important right now. Right now you guys should continue finding the rest of your friends. United you will triumph.

Tigger: Finding our friends in a strange place with bad guys after us.That sounds like… an expetition!

Piglet: A very dangerous and s-s-scary one too.

Pooh: Don’t worry Piglet, you have us to protect you. Our friends need us.

Piglet: Okay, our friends our depending us. So I’ll try to be brave.

With Piglet and Tigger found and rescued, the trio went off deeper into the city.

Part 3

Many hours they have looked. They looked in every which way but to no avail. Their travels have led our discouraged heroes to a bridge that crosses over a stream. It reminded them of playing Pooh Sticks in the stream back home.

Tigger: I got an idea. Why don’t we take a break and play a little Pooh Sticks?

Pooh: That sounds like a good idea.

So Pooh and the others gathered as many sticks as they could and started throwing them from one end of the bridge to see whose stick would reach the other side.

They were getting down to the last of the sticks and threw into the stream. But one of the sticks that was floating looked different from the rest. It was gray and had a bow on the end of it and it sighed a gloomy sigh. Sound familiar Pooh?

Pooh: Yes it does. That’s Eeyore!

Yes, it was Eeyore alright. He some how managed to fall into the stream and has been floating there ever since.

Eeyore: Hello Pooh. Hello Piglet. Hello Tigger. It’s nice to see you. If that’s really you, which I doubt.

Tigger: Well of course it’s us Donkey Boy. Why wouldn’t it be?

Eeyore: Well, I found Rabbit and he was acting really funny and lookin’ sorta green. Than a bunch a monsters showed up and pushed me in the river. Just an average Windsday morning I guess.

Pooh: Green? Oh bother. It must have been something he ate.

Piglet: Maybe that Investor must have gotten to him.

It’s Inventor and you maybe right Piglet.

After they pulled Eeyore from the stream. He led them to where a corrupted Rabbit with a gaggle of creep.

Tigger Gasp! Those monsters are after Long Ears. Hold on pal! I’ll save ya!

So, Tigger wound up all of his springs and unleashed the Woopy-Dooper-Loopty-Looper-Ally-Ooper-Bounce. Tigger was richocheing all over building taking out creeps.

However, he couldn’t stop and pounced on Rabbit so hard, it knocked the corruption right out of him. When Rabbit came to his senses, he saw Tigger was on top of him.

Rabbit: Tigger, how many times do I have to tell you to not pounce on me?

Tigger: Uh… eleventh-six. But this time it was for a good reason. You see there were these monsters and you were…

Rabbit: I don’t care, I told not to bounce me especially when I am… near… my… garden? This isn’t my garden. This isn’t the 100 Acre Wood! Where are we?

Pooh: I’m not sure, all we know it that there is a lot of monsters and bad guys. We have to find to our friends.

Or else you’ll all become minions for the Inventor.

Rabbit: Oh my. That does sound serious. If any of our other friends are here. We have to find them before this Inventor finds them. Or maybe end up with someone else that’s even worse

At that moment, a figure loomed over our poor heroes. Piglet turns around to the figure was a rather frightening figure.

Piglet: You mean someone with a cape, horns, and g-g-glowing red eyes.

Rabbit: Well Piglet that’s oddly specific but something like that yes.We just in general don’t want to… Aaah!

Zurg: (Evil Laugh) Foolish little creatures, tremble before the might of the EVIL EMPEROR ZURG!!!

Part 4

Pooh and his friends have landed in deep trouble. Zurg caught them by surprise and now has them at blaster point. Piglet meekly step up.

Piglet: Hello Mr. Zurg s-s-sir. Are you lost too?

Zurg: FOOLISH LITTLE PIG!!! It is not Mr. Zurg. It is EMPEROR ZURG! Sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance and soon to be ruler of the galaxy. Now get out of way or be vaporized.

Tigger: Listen you, I don’t know what a galcticly appliance is but nobody talks that way to my pal.

Zurg: Perhaps you all thought I was making a request. Let me make myself CLEAR!

He raises his ion blaster ready to fire. So, not to keen on being blasted to bits, there was one thing left to do.

Pooh: There is?

Rabbit: Yes Pooh there is. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

The fives animals ran in every direction with Zurg blasting at them. They ducked under a bench for cover.

Pooh: Rabbit, what are we going to do?

Tigger: Yeah, that guy has us pinned down.

Rabbit: How should I know? Everything here dosen’t make any sense. I don’t know anything about monsters or evil emperors.

Eeyore: In that case, we’re doomed.

Just than, the ground started to crack from under are heroes.

Rabbit: Now what?

The ground crumbled into a giant hole which they fall in just seconds before Zurg can discover them, only finding a hole.

Zurg: Blast! They got away! We will meet again fuzzy creatures. And when we do, I will ELIMINATE YOU ALL!!!

Part 5

As Zurg made his leave, Pooh and the others found themselves in underground.

Rabbit: I think he’s gone. But we better stay down here just in case.

Pooh: Rabbit, where is here?

Piglet: More importantly, who saved us?

Tigger: Is it that Black Pantser guy?

Gopher: No, sonney I’m no ding dang Pantser. I’m…

Pooh: Gopher!

Gopher: Yep, That’s my name, don’t wear it out.

Eeyore: It’s been a while since we seen you around.

Tigger: Yeah, where have you been?

Gopher: We can catch up later. Right now, we gotta get somewhere safe. Follow me.

The group followed Gopher into the dark tunnel having nothing but Gopher, headlamp to light the way.

Pooh: Gopher, if you don’t mind me asking. How did we get here?

Gopher: Haven’t the foggiest idea Pooh Boy. All I know is there’s this floating blue thing that’s goin’ around kidnappin’ a whole bunch of folks. Said something about “cleansing errands” or something like that.

Piglet: You know, something? Tigger and I ran into that same person.

Tigger: Yeah, he has control of a whole bunch of monsters. But thanks to Ole Pooh Boy here, we manage to get away and…

Eeyore: Guys, do ya here something?

The blow of a train whistle entered hearing range. A bright light was coming around the corner. It was a train, they were standing in the middle of train track. They ran as fast as their legs could carry them. When they spotted the nearby subway platform, they jumped on barely making it before the subway zoomed pasted them.

Gopher: Dang Sunday drivers! Well, I think we’re in the clear.

Inventor: Don’t be so sure.

The gang looked up in horror as the Inventor loomed over them. They were really in trouble now.

Part 6

Inventor: For a bear of very little brain, you really are quite a slippery thing aren’t you?

Pooh: Why do you want to clear our errands so badly?

Inventor: Not errands you glutinous imbecile, errors. Things that are flawed, broken, wrong. Trust me, purging you of them is what’s best for everyone.

Tigger: Oh, no ya don’t. Your not purgerizin’ anyone of anything.

Rabbit: Tigger, I don’t think we want to mess with him. He sounds serious.

Tigger: Don’t worry Bunny Boy, he may have cornered us last time but that won’t happen again. I’ll gonna nail this guy good.

Inventor: (Laughs) Oh, it’s not simple Tigger. For you see, I have the upper hand.

With a snap of the fingers, the Inventor digitized Owl, Kanga, and Roo. They were all tied up in chains guarded by the Inventor’s henchmen.

Owl: Hello everyone, I see you all here as well.

Kanga: Thank goodness your all all right.

Roo: Yeah, we kinda ran into some trouble ourselves.

Inventor: Indeed you have little one. Some time ago, I found them trying to escape my minions. They very nearly succeeded. That is, until I intervened. All you have to do is join me and I will let them go.

Before they can even think about, a ion blast cam whizzing by. Nearly hitting the Inventor. Zurg came down the stairs. Aiming his blaster at the Inventor.

Pooh: Oh bother, it’s that evil emperor again.

Zurg: I should have known, your the one that brought me to this place. I demand you return me home IMMEDIATELY!!!

Inventor: I cannot do that. There is too much at stake. You must be cleansed of your errors before they run rampant. It’s the only way to perfect this city.

Zurg: What are rambling on about? There can only be one ruler of the city and it’s me! You all, on the other hand, will pay for your insolence. WITH YOUR LIVES!!!

Zurg fired his blaster at point blank shooting at everything in sight. Inventor retaliated by throwing ball of pure data at him. He let go of the chain, freeing Owl, Kanga, and Roo. The subway platform turned into war zone with ion and data flying everywhere. A train stopped at the platform and opened it’s doors for passengers.

Pooh: Perhaps we should get on that train to a safer place.

Rabbit: Good idea Pooh. Quick, everybody on the train while they’re both distracted.

Everybody avoided oncoming fire as they all piled on the train and it zoomed off the platform. Meanwhile, the Inventor saw them get away.

Inventor: AHH!!! Look what you’ve done you fool. Now, I have to retreat, but I cannot accept this as fated. (Vanishes)

Zurg: We will meet again Inventor. And when it that time comes, I will reign supreme. As for that bear and his friends, you are worthy opponents. But when we meet again, I will conquer you. After that, I will search this city until I destroy my true adversary: BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!! (manical laughter)

Part 7

Rabbit: Phew, that was too close. Is everyone here?

Owl: I am please to report that everyone is present and accounted for.

Piglet: What are we going to do? There’s bad guys and monsters and blasters everywhere. I don’t think I can do this. I want to go home.

Kanga: It’s okay Piglet, were all safe now and that’s the important thing.

Roo: Yeah, and were all here so your not alone.

Pooh: Not everyone, there’s one person missing.

Eeyore: Who might that be Pooh?

Pooh: Christopher Robin.

Rabbit: Oh dear, Pooh’s right. Christopher Robin could be anywhere.

Tigger: The poor little guy, lost and all alone. (Sobs)

Come on, chin up guys, even if Christopher Robin is here, you rescued him before. You can do it again.

Rabbit: That was different. That was a misunderstanding. This is real life.

Eeyore: Sure wish that Black Pantser is here.

Sorry, he not and he’s not coming anytime soon. Don’t worry though, you’ll meet other heroes that’ll help you find him.

Pooh: It just those guys look tough and… wait? You think we’re heroes?

Well, you wouldn’t be in a game called Disney Heroes if people thought otherwise. So, yes alot of people think you are. It maybe tough, but everyone else whose trapped in this city, they need you. They may not be aware of it. But they need you guys. And don’t forget, at times like this, what do have remember?

Piglet: Oh, that right. We’re braver than we believe…

Tigger: Were stronger than we seem…

Rabbit: And were smarter than we think.

Pooh: Okay, I guess we can try. Besides this might be fun (chuckles).

Owl: Count me in as well.

Gopher: Sign me up!

Kanga: We’ll help as well

Eeyore: Well, I suppose if everyone else is doin’ it.

Owl: Splendid, it looks like it’s unanimous. Let’s go save the city. You know, this reminds me of the story of my third cousin, Winchell. He was messenger bird in the Great War of 23. Now at that time…

With a new found confidence and one of Owl’s infamously long stories to pass the time. Pooh and company ventures into the city to find anyone else to help them stop the Inventor, get back home and become the heroes that they were meant to be.

To be continued…

3 Likes

Did you stop making these are this one? And if so, why? I thought your writing was pretty good.

I have been meaning to make more. But other thing kept me from doing so.

Never too late, ya know.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney