Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Episode 1

Episode 1: Sweet Tooth

This episode is sponsored by Sugar Rush’s Factory for Karts (Just Kidding).

One fine afternoon, Vanellope is walking along the Midway when she saw Pooh sitting under a tree, his hand above the head, thinking about something. She stopped and said: “Hello Pooh. What are you doing?” Pooh answered: “I’m trying to get honey. But every time I try to eat honey, bees chase me.” She then pondered for a little while and decided to help Pooh. They managed to find the nearest honey tree downtown and decided to walk there.

On the journey, Vanellope asked curiously: “What do you eat, Pooh?” He replied proudly, “Hunny! Everyday I eat honey. Isn’t it a lovely thing?” She said: “Back in my game, we had many sweet treats and deadly weapons. Like chocolate pools and cherry bombs.” Pooh then told her: “I’ve never seen or tried it before.” Vanellope then said: “Great! I can bring you to try it after I help you get Hunny. How does that sound?” Pooh replied back: “Deal!” Soon, they arrived at the honey tree. Vanellope whispered from the ground: “I’ll wait for you. Then we can run off together.” As always, Pooh got the hunny and woke the bees from their afternoon nap. When Pooh landed, just as the bees were about to sting them, Vanellope then ordered Pooh to hug her and Pooh did so. She then glitched! and teleported away. They then arrived at the teleportation place that will bring them to Litwak’s Arcade while Pooh happily ate his hunny away. Vanellope entered the wire seamlessly while Pooh had to push himself throughout the entire journey to the arcade.

When they reached the Game Central Station, they headed for “Sugar Rush”. While they were in the video game, Vanellope caught up with her friends. She then proceeded to bring Pooh to the kart making factory. When inside, Pooh was astounded by the sheer size of the factory. He commented: “it’s bigger than Hundred Acre Wood.” Vanellope explained in the factory, he has a minute to make his kart. And although Pooh is big, he surprisingly managed to get the job done. When his kart came, they saw the body, made of chocolate coated cookies topped with sprinkles, the wheels made of round jam biscuits. Vanellope then demonstrated to him on how to drive the kart. And that Pooh could go for 1 race and that he could eat the kart if he raced. And so he did.

It was a pleasant time for the racer and the bear, especially after eating the delicious kart and winning the race. And Vanellope had a great time talking to her newfound friend. They went back to the game world, tired but satisfied.

Episode 2 Preview: A competitive event was spread across the city and everyone is ready to “dash” for the biggest event. Find out on the next episode of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode coming this week.

To read more episodes, use the link in the comments section below

6 Likes

I loved it. Especially this part:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

3 Likes

Thanks. Any suggestions?

I would already expect this to be a race with shank in her car, vanellope the same, Gizmoduck with his wheel, tigger bouncing, and dash running. Good story

Thanks. And you may be right. Lol

1 Like

The only thing I would say is that Vanellope seemed a bit too bossy in this story. Apart from that it was perfect.

1 Like

I’m speechless… Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

2 Likes

Lol I also thought of a few others, quorra in her tron motorcycle, gonzo being sent from canon to canon, Duke in his motorcycle, launchpad in his plane, eve flying, and basil (who is being added) riding Toby the dog

2 Likes

Lol, I would actually love to see this.

What about H&D in the stroller?

1 Like

I’m surprised he hasn’t done it yet lol

2 Likes

Merida on Angus, Kristoff on Sven and Flynn on Maximus…

2 Likes

What about Olaf being flown by Gail?

Aladin on the flying carpet and Herc and Meg on Pegasus

1 Like

Oh yes! Great idea

1 Like

Oh, Woody could ride Andy’s dog

1 Like

Frozone and Elsa skating on ice.

1 Like

Scrooge bouncing on his cane, h,d,l on their skateboard

2 Likes