Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Episode 2

Episode 2: Need for speed

This episode is sponsored by Radiator Springs Garage and Allinol. Fuel up for the next race! :checkered_flag:

On a bright morning, Vanellope had an idea. She always saw Elastigirl on her Elasticycle and Shank with her car. She wanted to have a community race with vehicles. So, that night, it was announced that a vehicle race will commence tomorrow morning.

The next day, the contestants arrived in their vehicles in the city center. Shank comes with her car, Quorra and Tron with their light cycles, Elastigirl with her Elasticycle, Vanellope with her racing kart, Duke Caboom with his motorcycle, Huey, Dewey and Louie on their skateboard, Gizmoduck on his wheels, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Minnie on their roadsters. Mr. Incredible, in a suit and tie, hosted this event. He announced to everyone: “Welcome to the City Race. Now let’s GO, GO, GO! First, starting line and finish line. We will start at Flynn’s Arcade and end at the Midway. Next, there will be gas stations for the gasoline powered vehicles, chargers for the electric vehicles and snacks and water provided at every station. Every racer must not skip rest stops and should there be any mishaps with any vehicle during the race all racers must slow down their speed to 120km/h unless it’s a major accident. If the weather changes, depending on the condition, the race may be cancelled. Racers, are we ready to rev up?” Everyone shouted in unison, “Yes!” “One final note, Dash will be our judge. Got it?” Everyone agreed. Dash, holding a megaphone, spoke: “Racers, on your marks… Get set… Go!”

Everyone pressed on the gas brakes and off they go!
“Shank’s Car is in the lead, following closely behind is Quorra and Vanellope!” Mr. Incredible commented as they watched the action from a TV. "Oh, what’s this? Vanellope switch gears and is now in the lead! Trailing behind her is the Elasticycle! " Soon, they covered the first part and are entering Uptown, where they will be stopping at their first rest stop. “Vanellope’s kart crossed the first part finish line with a timing of 2:08.94! Followed by Tron’s Light Cycle with a timing of 2:12.01!” Mr. Incredible commented while the racers rested. When everyone was charged up, the race continued through Downtown, The Port. At this point, the triplets were slowly catching up at 5th place while Vanellope was soon lagging behind at 7th place while the roadsters were gaining speed and we’re closing the gap. By the third rest stop, Vanellope was 5th place with Donald’s Roadster taking the lead. Then, Vanellope asked for a pit stop while at the 3rd rest stop to let everyone upgrade their vehicles. Mr. Incredible and Dash agreed. In 5 minutes, everyone has installed turbos and better fuel and changed tyres. When everyone revved up, soon they were gone in the blink of an eye. They dashed past the Beach and we’re inching closer to the Midway.

But when all this happened, Vanellope has yet to activate her turbo. It was this moment where she then zoomed through the racers after she activated her turbo. Soon, the Champion became clear who it was. Suddenly, a beam of light raced past her and the finish line. Quorra had won the race! Mr. Incredible announced: “We have a winner! Quorra in 1st Place, Vanellope in 2nd place and Mickey in 3rd place!”

After the race, everyone shook hands and said good race. Vanellope then realised that the race was intense, but friendship and safety was first, before competition. Everyone left, happy and satisfied.

Episode 3 Preview: Yzma is in her lab testing some chemicals and she needs a partner to help her conduct experiments. Who will she hire? How will the experiments result?
Find out next on an all new episode of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode!

To watch more episodes: The stories of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

8 Likes

Can you keep this all in one topic?

4 Likes

I am sure he has a valid reason for doing them separately.

Well there is none…

But Ill see.

I do. I post u the link on my original topic. Aurora_Veil did his/her guide like that

1 Like

The next episode will likely be released next week. So send me all your ideas by end of this weekend and I will consolidate it

1 Like

I did. I sent the link to consolidate all episodes for newcomers to read.

No, I meant post all of the story in one thread. Not just linking it.

1 Like

What you mean?

Like this probably

Episode 1

This text will be hidden

Episode 2

This text will be hidden

And so on

2 Likes

Don’t know how to do it

Hit the gear button and then hit hide details.

Thanks. Now I’ll try to do it

Sorry for the deleting of the voting page. Please vote again. I thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience

Who do you want in the next episode?

• Good guys
  • Bad guys

0 voters

To keep you guys entertained before I release my next episode, here’s a drawing of Vanellope as an anime character by my best most wonderful funniest sister.

3 Likes

What story plot do you want to make?

• Bad-Anon Meeting
  • Pirates meeting
  • A day with any 2 villains
  • Similarities between characters
  • Friendships in the game

0 voters

Which villains do you want to be featured in the next episode? (Any characters tied may be chosen by me)

• Jafar
  • Shan Yu
  • Zurg
  • Ursula
  • Magical
  • Gaston
  • Yzma
  • Maleficent
  • Scar
  • Evil Queen
  • Syndrome
  • Captain Hook