Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Episode 3

Episode 3: A stinky experiment

Yzma was in her lab, testing new chemicals to fight creeps. She needed someone to help her with the experiments, preferably someone who can deal with chemicals. She first called Mickey on the phone, but he said that he had a date with Minnie on the same day and that he only does wizard magic, not chemistry. She then phoned Tia Dalma but she was busy running her store. She also asked Maleficent but she has to run errands at the black market. She finally asked Ursula but she was busy attending to her client. Striking out all that she has asked, she was left with Sally as her last resort. When Sally answered her call, she begged for her help. She agreed and the two met at Yzma’s lab. Yzma explained to Sally that she was planning to create new chemicals to fight creeps and Sally said proudly: “That is my Forte.” Yzma already had chemicals that could kill most creeps but she wanted to improve on it, she claimed. Sally then hit upon a brainwave. She suggested to add smelly things and they could test it. Yzma replied: “That’s a great idea!” and they thought of different concoctions of chemical mixtures. After finalising on the chemical, they had to search for the ingredients.

First, rotten food. Next, carbon dioxide. Then, a drop of dirty water. And finally, hydrocloric acid and alkaline water. After a hard search, the two headed back to the lab to boil and mix the ingredients. Once the mixture was ready, Yzma asked Sally to take a whiff and she said: “This was worse than Frog’s Breath!” And indeed it was. Now they had to test it.

After promising to bring back Baymax clean, Hiro allowed the duo to use Baymax to scan the creep during the experiment. But they to lure creeps into their trap. And sure enough, the creeps fell for it then Yzma threw the smelly potion and the creeps exploded after melting in 5 seconds flat while Baymax observed the scene. He gave the results and had to clean Baymax because some liquid potion was on his suit and is corrosive before giving it back to Hiro. After the experiment, Yzma thanked Sally for her help. The two left the lab and went for dinner, happy and satisfied.

Episode 4 Preview: The Bad-Anon Meeting is coming to the city soon. There are some new faces coming. Who will it be? What will happen next? Find out on an all-new episode of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode!

To read other episodes, click here:
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/the-stories-of-disney-heroes-battle-mode/1125279/7

1 Like

Woah

I can hardly wait for part 4… :neutral_face::expressionless:

2 Likes

U mean episode 4? Sure. I’ll try to release one when I’m free.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney