Disney Heroes story Bracket

Hello,
In this threat similar to elimination games you vote for a certain character to be removed. But instead of jus that, there is a story to go along with it. With out further wait, here.

Bracket!

Source list.

Mickey Mouse 1
Mickey_Mouse_Disney_3

• Hot dogs.
  • Magic
  • Paint

Home stadium: House of Mouse.

Woody 2
images (1)

• Toys
  • Pull string
  • Sheriffs.

Home stadium: Andy’s room.

Jessie 3
download

• Animals
  • Dark
  • Jumping

Home stadium: The wild west.

Maui 4
download (1)

• his hook
  • Shape shifting.
  • Himself.

Home stadium: His island.

Alice 5
download (2)

• Cookies
  • Tea
  • Dreaming.

Home stadium: Wonderland.

Dumbo 6
download (3)

• Flying
  • Peanuts
  • Elephants

Home stadium: The circus.

Baymax 16
download (4)

• Flying
  • Rocket fist
  • Scanning

Home stadium: San Fransokyo

Tigger 17
Profile_-_Tigger

• Bouncing
  • Hopping
  • ???

Home stadium: The hundred Acer woods skull

Baloo 32
images

• trees
  • Crawling
  • Climbing

Home stadium: the jungle

Jasmine 24
download (7)

• Quick learning
  • Royal guards
  • ???

Home Stadium: Agrabah palace

Dory 9
Dory-white

• Swimming
  • Memory loss
  • Speaking whale.

Home Stadium: The ocean

More for each round!

versus-screen-design_8276-358

Round 1!

“Haha, glad to be back home. Now I can relax and spend time with Minnie!” Mickey went to relax on the couch and to watch some TV. As he turned it on he saw his friend Oswald, he said. “Mickey? Can you hear me?” He tapped on the screen. “Oswald! Is everything okay?” Mickey put his hand on his chin. “Yeah! I was just wondering if you could come help me?” Oswald pleaded to Mickey. “Sure…” Mickey ran to get some paint and his sorcerer hat. As he walked into the TV screen he heard cheering all around him. Next to him was a huge bear. “Hey Mick, follow the arrows to get to your house.” Oswald pointed him in the direction.

Mickey finally got to a huge mansion with many floors just for him. He opened the front door, a flight of stairs right in from of him. And a elavator to all the floors. He ran into it and pressed the top button. After a fee seconds the doors open and he saw a huge bed. He ran to it and lied down.

The bear slowly walked to a huge jungle to try to get some refreshments. The name was Baloo, Oswald brought him to this place as well through a cave. He was just resting. But now he has to fight for his freedom out of this place.

Round 1 winner!

A alarm sound went off in Mickey’s house. Oswald’s voice right after, “Attention! Everyone go to the jungle! Follow the arrows to get there! He said. Mickey jumped up and ran out the door. He followed the arrows to a jungle where the bear Baloo stood awaiting him. Huge barrier’s formed around them as people ran towards them. Very soon there was a crowd cheering. " Fght fight fight!” A voice told them.

Baloo started walking around Mickey, just then, Mickey flung some paint at him sticking him to the ground. He got his arms around a tree and he started pulling himself away from it. Baloo jumped off the tree hitting Mickey towards the back of the stadium. Mickey tried getting up, but a trap door fell making mickey fall into it. He quickly grasped the ledge, pulling up from the trap. Mickey then used his magic to make baloo disappear.

images (4) (1)-removebg-preview
Screenshot_20200915-115349~2

versus-screen-design_8276-358 (1)

Round 2!

“Yahhh” Tigger yawned. “Hello, I am Baymax. How can I assist you?” “Who are you marshmallow boy?” Tigger asked. “I am Bay-” Baymax got cut off by a huge alarm sound in the distance.

Round 2 winner!

Tigger and Baymax got teleported to a arenas, that turned into a large city, Baymax quickly dodged a robot that tried to punch him. But another one pushed him into Tigger. Knocking him over, Tigger and baymax started to fight. The robots disappeared while the were fighting, but baymax shot a rocket fist at Tigger knocking him down.

On the ground, Tigger disappeared aswell.
a2cad3be03e3815a5f28326d93fe70cbaaec1f5b (1)

versus-screen-design_8276-358 (2)

Round 3!

A very warm, normal day in Agrabah. Jasmine was spending her time with Rajah outside near the garden. All was well that day, until a large object fell from the sky. A remote of some sort, with a large red button in the center. With hesitation Jasmine pressed the button causing a portal to appear. Jasmine stepped into it right as the portal crashed down.

Jasmine trying to hold her breath while she finds herself in the middle of the ocean. Jasmine, being from a desert and not having the best skill when it comes to swimming. Began to sink

Who Should be eliminated?

• Jasmine
  • Dory

0 voters

16 Likes

May wanna fix the poll :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah, for some reason you can’t create polls in the “Hidden Details” section

That was my bad. Fixed it.

Hmm? I’ve seen this somewhere before

Probably :eyes:

We need to vote for who we want to be out, right?

1 Like

Çorrect.

Cool. I am slighty confused, but cool.

Altough maybe the things aren’t related, but, in the first image I see Mickey being paired eith with Belle, and Baloo is later with Kim Possible? So it should be Mickey VS Belle? Or I got it wrong?

3 Likes

It kept getting flipped. I’ll fix the image.

The picture of the bracket is a bit to small to read everything, but the concept seems fun!

And is it right there is no text on Baloo?

That is what I was wondering.

As of now!

The story will be updated frequently.

1 Like

How did you created the bracket?

This site.

Oh no, not that website again. Thanks, anyway

Oh this looks like fun! But I don’t know which character I want to win (but I do have some ideas on who).

1 Like

Next round will began shortly. Come check the results!

Wait so the one who gets the most votes wins?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney