Disney: Infinity war!

Hi Disney fans! @KayIa and I have been working on a new story inspired by Disney infinity. which she already started by the name of Disney: Worlds unite. We have put together a prologue for the story, that I hope you will enjoy!

Prologue:

New adventure!

Night struck in a small town, everyone was fast asleep dreaming of good things to come. Mickey was sleeping on his bed, when he heard a loud bang. He jumped out of his bed to check what was happening. He grabbed his gloves and his favorite shoes and ran down the stairs. He opened his back door and called for Pluto who was still sleeping. Mickey walked back through his house to his front door. After opening all of the streets were empty, everyone must have been asleep. But then what was that sound Mickey thought.

Mickey ran back upstairs to his bedroom, and took off his shoes and gloves and sat back in his bed. Mickey was thinking if it was all in his head, but there it was again. Mickey without his gloves and shoes ran downstairs and out the front door. He looked around trying to find the cause of the large bang! But failed to find anything. He begun to stroll around his house and saw something far in the distance. He started to run towards the large object. The closer he got the farther it looked, until he realized it was a spaceship getting ready to land.

Mickey awaited whoever was on the ship, standing right in front of the entrance. Mickey looked up at the large ship “Oh boy…” Mickey gulped. The entrance began to lower, smoke poured out of the entrance leaving nothing to be seen. A tall, man in a black suit started walking out of the ship. Mickey was left there worried about who he had to face. The tall man walked forward right in front of Mickey. “You came from another world, right?” Mickey began to breathe heavily. “My name’s Mickey.” “Indeed I have, I am Darth Vader I have come to help you.”

“Is there something wrong?”

"Yes, I have knowledge that warriors will burn down this town. I have come to help protect you, but just us cannot fight them. We will need some help.” Stormtroopers come from behind Darth Vader, and line up behind him.

“When will they attack? We need to evaluate the town!”

“Enough panicking, they must get here first. We have time to get more aid, but as for now. You must rest, we leave tomorrow.”

“Oh boy! An adventure! Where shall we go?”

“You will figure out once we leave, go to your home, now.’

Chapter 1: Searching for an adventure

Page 1: Searching

Mickey woke up feeling great and ready for the day, he put his clothes on and ran downstairs to get food for Pluto. Mickey started to walk outside and noticed blaster shots on his fence. He quickly ran to check on them and saw the entire town was abandoned, the streets usually being filled with happiness and joy, walls from buildings crumbled. Mickey walked to the spaceship where he found Darth Vader planning. “Hey, what happened?” Mickey dragged his feet the last few steps.

“They arrived much sooner then expected. There were to many of them for me to handle and I couldn’t get to you. After they left I let you sleep because we have a big day ahead. Come on.”

“Who will take care of the town? And my dog Pluto?”

“I will have these troops stay and protect from any more attacks. And your dog will be safe. Now we must start walking”

“Wait, I thought they were just attacking us?”

“No Mickey, they will attack everyone. We must help other city’s from their attacks.”

"You’re a great guy Vader. Let’s go!’ Mickey and Darth Vader started walking away from the town, one final scream from the town and a shot after. Mickey turns his head around and before he could start going back Vader put his arm behind him keeping him going straight.

Hours of walking they finally reach some kind of small house, Mickey ran inside to investigate and see if anyone was there. It looked abandoned for a few years, the roof was starting to crumble a bit and the walls were dull. “I think I’ve been here before…” Mickey pondered a bit. “Well anyways, should we start going again?”

“Yes, we should arrive in about an hour keep walking.”

Mickey and Darth Vader got back to walking in a large empty field until they got to a large building covering there path, two kids and a baby were running from a large robot ran right in front of them. Mickey started chasing the robot and Darth Vader not far behind.

Mickey grabbed onto the large robot’s arm and climbed up to his head, he kicked it until it slowed down. Darth Vader grabbed his lightsaber and sliced through it. “Nice one!” Mickey grinned. “Thanks! We need to help get the others, care to help?” One of the kids said. Mickey looks at Darth Vader, “We are currently looking for help, if you help us we’ll help you?”

“Yeah okay. Follow me, try to keep up” A shorter kid ran very fastly behind the building.

Creators:
@A-New-Hope: Writer
@KayIa: Writer, Storyline creater

13 Likes

I would be happy to give additional help. Great story so far.

Ngl, I thought this was some sort of topic where someone said that PB should add Marvel characters :sweat_smile:

Imma read the story!

3 Likes

Thanks! We don’t know how often the story will be updated but I will try to write daily. Most of the next part is done though!

Some feedback would be nice :slight_smile:

This looks like a great story so far. Awesome! :grin:

Also, same as Spark, if you require any help, I will be very ready to help. I’ve been dying to work on a story or RP, such as something like this.

2 Likes

Okay! If we do need help we’ll ask! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same, lol.

Great story, definitely wasn’t expecting our two main characters to be Mickey and Vader.

1 Like

Yeah, the story is really interesting! And I’m excited for others to see it. You won’t be expecting it though!

Wait since when lol?

This story is good,lol,really entertaining

I want moooooore

And no, this isn’t supposed to move. This is.
tenor (5)

1 Like

Probably shouldn’t spoil more! The first part will be out tomorrow most likely!

4 Likes

First Page!

For context, each chapter should have about 10 pages and there will be 3 chapters most likely.

Any feedback? :grin:

“Master Skywalker, there are too many of them!”

1 Like

The next “page” is almost out! We have a question, how is the length of each one?

• It should be longer.
  • It should be shorter.
  • It’s good!

0 voters

So with Kayla no longer helping with the story, I’d like a little bit of help just reading through it early and fixing any typing errors and such, would anyone like to help?

• Yeah!
  • No.

0 voters

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney