Disney villains, the lost ones

This is my story for the forums. It is about bill cipher gaining the power to destroy all heroes to ever exist, meaning the Disney villains have to save the universe. It will be a 20 part story.

Background info: This rift is not like the one from gravity falls, it is a device Walt created when he first met bill. Walt had ub iwerks and Roy Disney work on the rift, of course bill was possessing Walt. When Roy realized something was wrong, Walt did have a metal plate in his head to keep bill out just like ford. But the rift was finished, but Walt gave it to Mickey to hide. Cipher also possesses judge doom in who framed roger rabbit, (no not really I made this for the fan fic) and the deal was bill could use doom’s body to find the rift, as he thought roger had it, and doom had to work for bill, for all of eternity, while doom would get money and minions. In this universe who framed roger rabbit is a film based on real world events. So in a nutshell in this fan fic, the gravity falls rift was based of real world events. (Also I named it the rift cause idk what to call it). This takes place in the same universe roger rabbit did, and cipher is a toon actor who is actually evil, he is a deranged actor who fears the world is out the destroy him, so he has to destroy them. And the rift can’t effect wasteland

Villains:
Bill cipher
Judge doom
The horned king
Mordu
Randall
Greasy weasel
The shadow blot

Heroes (the team of heroes and villains saving the world):
Captain Hook
The queen of hearts
Ursula
Hades
Yzma
Evil queen
Scar
Maleficent
Oogie boogie
Smarty weasel
The hatbox ghost
Pete
The big bad wolf
Faciler
Zurg
Davy Jones
Ratigan
Negaduck
Oswald
Ortensia
Gremlin gus

Sidekicks
Pain and panic
Shenzi, banzai, and Ed
Look, shock, and barrel
The hitchhiking ghosts
Cheshire Cat
Kronk

Neutrals
Si and am
Madame leota
Fidget
Stromboli
Kaa
Glomgold

The lost ones (the old heroes)
Mickey
Donald
Darkwing Duck
Goofy
Scrooge
Agent p
Mr. Toad
Stitch
Jack skellington
Roger rabbit

F.O.W.L
steelbeak
Quackerjack
Bushroot
Megavolt
Magica de spell

The mad doctor and his creations (replacement for the bounty hunters)
The mad doctor
Beetle works
Blotworks
Skeletons
Animatronic Donald, daisy, and goofy

New episode every Monday, wednesday, and Friday

2 Likes

A week for a chapter seems rapidfire though…

Every other day will be a chapter, other than weekends

Please ask questions

the mad hatter is a bounty hunter???

Well, frankly idk why I put him in, now hdl make sense, they love to cause trouble and Louie is always looking for money

Also, I think bill is giving off some thanos vibes

Here is a clue to solve the puzzle, you will not need to decipher a cipher, or unscramble a puzzle, you will need yensid for the puzzle.

I’m so excited for this

1 Like

Same dude, hope you know smarty is in this

CHAPTER 1: THE RIFT

Time: 5:00pm

Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney’s most famous creation, is enjoying his dinner. When he suddenly hears a knock at his door. Mickey opens the door, “hiya, I’m Mickey, Mickey Mouse”. Yellow light poured into the house from a strange floating creature. He has the features of a pyramid but he was 2d, a single yellow eye, black arms and legs, and a top hat a bow tie. “The names cipher, but you can call me your new master and overlord for all of eternity”!

Mickey obviously scared looked behind cipher to find judge doom, and greasy weasel, and a giant cage holding a bear. “So Mouse, would you happen to know where the rift might be” said cipher. “Um, what’re talking about” said the mouse. “Oh well seeing as you don’t know what I’m talking about were, going to have to rob the place” shouted cipher, “greasy, go get the rift”

About 30 minutes passed, while the weasel was looking for the rift, the he came out of the mouse’s bedroom. “I got it boss” said the weasel. “Nice job. Now Mickey do you know what I’m going to do with the rift”? Said cipher. “No” said the mouse,”Well I’m going to destroy it, so you and your precious heroes won’t exist” cipher explained. And Cipher did just that. He smashed the rift on the floor and Mickey disappeared, along with the other Disney heroes. “Yes, it’s finally, finally happened, I have destroyed all heroes, once and for all, mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha” cipher screamed.

TO BE CONTINUED

nehw eht esuom yawa, eht dab syug lliw ylap

1 Like

I can read backwards!

Let’s see…When the mouse away,the bad guys will play…

1 Like

image https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BrownFeistyDove-max-1mb.gif

It’s hard to write backwards

I love this

Love how you portrayed cipher

Thanks dude

All I have to say is…

1. Bill Cipher can only be seen in the mindscape, which is like imagination, but real. So, if Bill knocks your door, you can’t hear it. If he is in front of your face, you can’t see him. The closest to reality Bill Cipher has is his shadow.

You can’t just say that in a Disney fanfic. You have to make it seem more realistic and less fourth-wall-breaking

1. Not really a complaint, I just wanted to let you know that the rift affects the whole dimension, not pieces of one.
2 Likes
  1. This takes place in the same universe roger rabbit did, and cipher is a toon actor who is actually evil, he is a deranged actor who fears the world is out the destroy him, so he has to destroy them
  2. The weasel thing I will fix
  3. No. This rift is not like the one from gravity falls, it is a device Walt created when he first met bill. Walt had ub iwerks and Roy Disney work on the rift, of course bill was possessing Walt. When Roy realized something was wrong, Walt did have a metal plate in his head to keep bill out just like ford. But the rift was finished, but Walt gave it to Mickey to hide. Cipher also possesses judge doom in who framed roger rabbit, (no not really I made this for the fan fic) and the deal was bill could use doom’s body to find the rift, as he thought roger had it, and doom had to work for bill, for all of eternity, while doom would get money and minions. In this universe who framed roger rabbit is a film based on real world events. So in a nutshell in this fan fic, the gravity falls rift was based of real world events. (Also I named it the rift cause idk what to call it)

Also did you like this

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney