Disney villains, the lost ones

This is my story for the forums. It is about bill cipher gaining the power to destroy all heroes to ever exist, meaning the Disney villains have to save the universe. It will be a 20 part story.

Background info: This rift is not like the one from gravity falls, it is a device Walt created when he first met bill. Walt had ub iwerks and Roy Disney work on the rift, of course bill was possessing Walt. When Roy realized something was wrong, Walt did have a metal plate in his head to keep bill out just like ford. But the rift was finished, but Walt gave it to Mickey to hide. Cipher also possesses judge doom in who framed roger rabbit, (no not really I made this for the fan fic) and the deal was bill could use doom’s body to find the rift, as he thought roger had it, and doom had to work for bill, for all of eternity, while doom would get money and minions. In this universe who framed roger rabbit is a film based on real world events. So in a nutshell in this fan fic, the gravity falls rift was based of real world events. (Also I named it the rift cause idk what to call it). This takes place in the same universe roger rabbit did, and cipher is a toon actor who is actually evil, he is a deranged actor who fears the world is out the destroy him, so he has to destroy them. And the rift can’t effect wasteland

Chapters
Chapter one

CHAPTER 1: THE RIFT

Time: 5:00pm

Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney’s most famous creation, is enjoying his dinner. When he suddenly hears a knock at his door. Mickey opens the door, “hiya, I’m Mickey, Mickey Mouse”. Yellow light poured into the house from a strange floating creature. He has the features of a pyramid but he was 2d, a single yellow eye, black arms and legs, and a top hat a bow tie. “The names cipher, but you can call me your new master and overlord for all of eternity”!

Mickey obviously scared looked behind cipher to find judge doom, and greasy weasel, and a giant cage holding a bear. “So Mouse, would you happen to know where the rift might be” said cipher. “Um, what’re talking about” said the mouse. “Oh well seeing as you don’t know what I’m talking about were, going to have to rob the place” shouted cipher, “greasy, go get the rift”

About 30 minutes passed, while the weasel was looking for the rift, the he came out of the mouse’s bedroom. “I got it boss” said the weasel. “Nice job. Now Mickey do you know what I’m going to do with the rift”? Said cipher. “No” said the mouse,”Well I’m going to destroy it, so you and your precious heroes won’t exist” cipher explained. And Cipher did just that. He smashed the rift on the floor and Mickey disappeared, along with the other Disney heroes. “Yes, it’s finally, finally happened, I have destroyed all heroes, once and for all, mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha” cipher screamed.

TO BE CONTINUED

nehw eht esuom yawa, eht dab syug lliw ylap

Chapter two

CHAPTER 2: THE NEW HEROES

At the same time that bill arrived at Mickey’s house something else was taking place. Bang, bang went smarty’s gun. “Hey watch where your shooting that” said negaduck. “Sorry, but maybe I was trying to kill a rabbit”!, said the weasel. “Perhaps you fools need a demonstration” said ratigan, “no I’m goo-oof”, the weasel was just punched in the face by Donald Duck. “Wak” Donald screeched as his hand disappeared. All of the heroes (list above excluding Mickey) were disappearing.

“Hades, hades” the three shouted (smarty, negaduck, and ratigan.). “What” said the god, “I think that we have just, won !!!”, said the weasel. “Wait, what, wait, whaaat” said hades. The three villains tell hades the story of them disappearing. Hades then gathered all of his villain friends to his domain ,the underworld. Kronk turned on the television, and hades was there with him. The news was on. This was the broadcast.

“Your watching glomgold news. This just in, bill cipher has destroyed all heroes, after getting his hands on the rift.” Said the anchor. “There is no way that that three sided villain could get his hands on the rift” said the god. “I’m tinkin dat we didn’t win, but dat triangle did”, said Pete. “Wait, with th’ heroes out of his way, he could destroy th’ world” said the big bad wolf. “I fear, we may have to defeat him” said the Cheshire Cat. “Hold on to your evil horses villains, we have a world to save. Said hades. “Just so ye land lubbers know, hades ye be out o toilet paper. Did I be missing something.” Said Davy Jones

to be continued

Repap teliot etarip

Chapter three

CHAPTER 3: CIPHER’S CODE
“
and after those gigantic mech suits we bring in, the mega weapon”, said hades explaining a plan to defeat cipher. “How foolish” said scar. “What part of this plan is foolish”, said hades, “the mech suits”. “Yeah he’s gotta point” said negaduck.

Meanwhile, “master cipher”, said the horned king. “What is it horn face” said Bill. “Our secret operative has reported something”, said the horned king, “well tell agent b, to keep up the good work” said bill, “boss, boss, agent b reported back an-“ greasy said after bill snapped him out of existence. “Now one tells bill cipher, what he already knows” said Bill.

TO BE CONTINUED

ILLOFVJK ELOO

Chapter four

CHAPTER 4: CONFUSING IDIOCY
“Alright so we know we have to get the heroes back right” said hades. “Yeah, but I’ve been thinking, why do we need to”? Said Randall Boggs. “I think that the foolish mortal has a point, in New Orleans that is what we call a living person” said the hatbox ghost. “Ugh just remember, if we don’t have heroes to fight us, say it with me” said hades, “then who won’t save the day” said all of the villains. “Excellent, you all remembered, Randall” hades said, “sorry” said Randall.

“Excuse me your excellency” said doom, “shall I read the agents report”. “Sure doom” said bill. “Here we go ‘shopping list: toilet paper, onions, apples, grape
’ oh, the agent must have submitted the wrong paper, this is hades’s shopping list” doom said , “well then, I won’t incinerate you to your last molecule, or the agent. You know mistakes happen, but he the wrong report is submitted, I will destroy him.” Bill said.

TO BE CONTINUED

Rn dzgxsrmt blf mviwh

Chapter five"

CHAPTER 5: SEANCE
A villain team had just gotten their mission to defeat bill (who we will see more of in three chapter), they had to go to a seance to get more allies in their fight against this crooked ruler. The team consists of Pete, the hatbox ghost, dr. Faciler, Oogie boogie, and negaduck. They had left the underworld to go to the place after the underworld, THE HAUNTED MANSION (dun dun dun). “Dis place is kinda spooky” said Pete, “ah just how I like it” said Oogie and hatbox simultaneously. “Ahem, anyway gents we need to head to the seance room, where the gypsy is having a ball. Just as the ghost opened the door a figure was hulking over them.

“Ah greetings friends, come-a come-a, do not-a be shy-a” said Stromboli. “Um who is this” said negaduck. “The ghost-a has never-a said a word-a about me, I am-a Stromboli, here-a to help-a Leota” said Stromboli. Anyway, Stromboli gave them a tour of the haunted retreat, finally stopping at leota’s room. “Serpents, spider tail of a rat, Stromboli get that down for the shopping list” Leota said. “Hey lady, wese got a problem, we need some allies, can you conjuh up some ghosts” said Pete. “Whatever the eldest here wants, the eldest here gets” Leota said to Pete. “When exactly were you born” said negaduck, “the 1920s” Pete said, “why”, “oh no reason” said negaduck. After Leota did her chant they got three ghosts, who all walked around with their thumbs up (for villains they were very supportive). When they arrived back at the lair the door opened and out popped a purple hand holding a squirt gun filled to the brim with dip. “Hello boy’s, have you missed me, ha ha ha” Randall said

TO BE CONTINUED, IF THEY SURVIVE

IZMWZOO RH Z GIZRGLI

Atbash cipher

Chapter six

CHAPTER 6: BETRAYAL OF TRUST
Well, after Randall was revealed to work with bill and captured Pete, negaduck, Oogie, the hatbox ghost, and faciler, the ghosts vanished. And all the villains came back, one, by, one. From the dangerous fight on Big Ben with fidget the bat, to a mountain filled with villainous Huns, and finally a small house, for they needed a rat. Randall captured each villain with his cockiness. “SMEE!!! Kill this flea bitten fool for me” hook yelled.

“Randall, why are you doing this” said maleficent, “easy, I want you all dead, so I work under soon to be king of the multiverse, bill cipher”. “So why do you wish to destroy us?” Said Ursula confused. “Well, let me put it into song form, WELL
” “oh you are hardly a villain, putting into song form not for your minions, also three words you are TRASH” hades said. “Good ting walt didn’t meet dis guy” Pete said. “Ugh, it really shouldn’t be us dead, it should be you, kronk, get the poison, but he did mess that up last time” yzma said.

TO BE CONTINUED

Dab knork, dessem pu nosiop

Chapter seven

CHAPTER 7: F.O.W.L PLAY
“So, you all think you can beat me” Randall said, “uh yeah, doi” hades said rudely. “Well, then, this is coming from the guy who was hurled into a doom pool” Randall said, suddenly, the door burst open, smoke poured out of there. “Well bill, have you finally come for the report” Randall said. “No, but, eh, we’ve come ta stop ya” said a tall chicken with a metal beak.

“Wait who are you”?, Randall said confused, “well, I’m steelbeak, this is magica, megavolt, bushroot, and quackerjack” said the rooster. “No, no, no, I know you, your with F.O.W.L the
” “fiendish organization for world larceny, I know, I know” said steelbeak, “magica, do ya stuff”. “Abara duckabara” magica chanted as she cast a spell on the lizard. “Now quackerjack, bite that rope” said steelbeak. Quackerjack used a quack Werks Brand toy teeth to chew through the ropes, “well now, we’re gonna take ya to da h.q” said steelbeak.

TO BE CONTINUED

L.W.O.F SNIALLIV

Chapter eight

CHAPTER 8: YO HO, A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME
“And that is how I got ma steelbeak” steelbeak explained, “I never knew such a foresaken and foolish mortal could be a great snort crook and cheat” Davy Jones said. “Do I really have to be here, I mean we can just get along with our day.” Hades said “would ya ratha be all cooped up in there, with a chaos god a lookin’ for ya” said steelbeak. “No” “dats what I thought”.

“Here at f.o.w.l we have our own scientist, professor finklestien, the Step brother of victor Frankenstein” said the rooster. “You, the one without a leg, the pirate” said the professor. “Ah, mind if I borrow his design”.”you disgusting wheelcharied villain” said Jones. “Anyway guys, we need a treasure from you, and I was kinda wonderin’ if you could, go get it” “better not be that foresaken Aztec gold” said barbossa. “When did you get here” said hades. “What they be gettin’ a two fer one deal on nachos” said the cured pirate.

TO BE CONTINUED, ME ‘EARTIES

em rof efil setarip a, oh oy

Chapter nine

CHAPTER 9: NOT WHO HE SAYS
(Hey, so I have decided to put a plot twist in today’s chapter, to a character that you had mixed feelings for, anyway, on with the show).

“So we’ll be taken, dis’ treasure, why”? Said Pete, “simple, so I can destroy F.O.W.L!” Said finklestien, “why would ya wanna do that” said steelbeak. At this moment the doctor’s voice changed to a deeper, and more r rolling voice, (Russian I would presume). “Because as you can plainly see I am not finklestien” said the not finklestien.

“Well, then who be you” said barbossa. “I am a evil greedy toon, that you have not heard of before” said the imposter, “I have made it out of wasteland, and now for my new experiment, what happens when you cut a dogs head off, and put it on a chicken’s body, mwa ha ha ha” the imposter yelled

(Authors note, also I am not making this up, this was in an actual Disney short called
)

“Wait a minute, Mickey told me dis’ at a party, I know you” said Pete, “your da mad doctor!”. “Now you have figured it out, I am the mad, mad doctor, now blotworks, get them, mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha” the doctor laughed.

(The mad doctor was the short, Walt scared us.)

TO BE CONTINUED

revossorc yekciM cipE

Chapter ten

CHAPTER 10: HALFWAY THERE
When we last saw hades and his band of villains, they were in F.O.W.L headquarters, steelbeak and the other F.O.W.L agents ran off when it was revealed the finklestein was the mad doctor who is a bounty hunter working for bill cipher.

The doc started to build a machine, “um, what are you doing” said hades “oh wouldn’t you like to know” said the doctor, “skeletons unite him”. After hades was untied have went over to a strange beetleworx with a screen, hades tapped on it and the screen flashed yellow. “DOC, where is my portal” said bill, “I am working on it right now” said the doctor.

After about 2 hours the portal was finished, though it looked like a mirror, but the doc had to ask Ursula and maleficent to but a little magic in the mirror, “why didn’t I do that, I have a magic mirror” said the evil queen. “Now all I do is press this button and
” kaboom the doctor was launched sky high and landed in a barrel of smarty’s DIP. Out of the portal stepped a rabbit, a gremlin, and a cat, the rabbit holding a remote, the cat holding a paintbrush, the gremlin held nothing. “Where, is, Mickey, MOUSE” said the rabbit.

TO BE CONTINUED

snialliv skeew evif ni uoy eeS

Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11: TOGETHER AGAIN
At long last our villains have gotten back into the groove of things. After Oswald told them that the rift can’t effect wasteland we all needed to get a plan. Heinz doofenshmiritz said he could blast bill with a “inator” but just the a small raccoon walked in and took the box. King Louie said we could dance fight at him, hades said “yeah no, never”.

They spent a good day thinking of ideas then gus the gremlin got one he said, “Bill is some ghost demon god thing correct? Well maybe if we find a device like a mind eraser inator.” “Oh I had one in the box, but that raccoon stole it” said doof.

Just then a strange clicking sound was occurring, and it was coming from smarty’s barrel. “H-h-help m-m-me h-h-help you, there’s a w-w-world I’m here to d-d-destroy” said the barrel, just then hades remembered, “oh great, he’s not a toon”. The barrel exploded and in the remains of it stood an animatronic, he was very tall he had his hands and feet in tact but everything else was gone.The animatronic said “Now it’s time to die hades, mwa ha ha”.

TO BE CONTINUED

uoy pleh em pleH

Villains:
Bill cipher
Judge doom
The horned king
Mordu
Randall
Greasy weasel

Heroes (the team of heroes and villains saving the world):
Captain Hook
Ursula
Hades
Yzma
Evil queen
Scar
Maleficent
Oogie boogie
King louie
Smarty weasel
The hatbox ghost
Pete
The big bad wolf
Faciler
Davy Jones
Ratigan
Negaduck
Doofenshmirtz
Oswald
Ortensia
Gremlin gus

Sidekicks
Pain and panic
Shenzi, banzai, and Ed
Look, shock, and barrel
The hitchhiking ghosts
Cheshire Cat
Kronk

Neutrals
Recurring raccoon
Madame leota
Stromboli
Glomgold

The lost ones (the old heroes)
Mickey
Donald
Darkwing Duck
Goofy
Scrooge
Agent p
Mr. Toad
Stitch
Jack skellington
Roger rabbit

F.O.W.L
steelbeak
Quackerjack
Bushroot
Megavolt
Magica de spell

The mad doctor and his creations (replacement for the bounty hunters)
The mad doctor
Beetle works
Blotworks
Skeletons

New episode every Monday, wednesday, and Friday

3 Likes

A week for a chapter seems rapidfire though

Every other day will be a chapter, other than weekends

Please ask questions

the mad hatter is a bounty hunter???

Well, frankly idk why I put him in, now hdl make sense, they love to cause trouble and Louie is always looking for money

Also, I think bill is giving off some thanos vibes

Here is a clue to solve the puzzle, you will not need to decipher a cipher, or unscramble a puzzle, you will need yensid for the puzzle.

I’m so excited for this

1 Like

Same dude, hope you know smarty is in this

CHAPTER 1: THE RIFT

Time: 5:00pm

Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney’s most famous creation, is enjoying his dinner. When he suddenly hears a knock at his door. Mickey opens the door, “hiya, I’m Mickey, Mickey Mouse”. Yellow light poured into the house from a strange floating creature. He has the features of a pyramid but he was 2d, a single yellow eye, black arms and legs, and a top hat a bow tie. “The names cipher, but you can call me your new master and overlord for all of eternity”!

Mickey obviously scared looked behind cipher to find judge doom, and greasy weasel, and a giant cage holding a bear. “So Mouse, would you happen to know where the rift might be” said cipher. “Um, what’re talking about” said the mouse. “Oh well seeing as you don’t know what I’m talking about were, going to have to rob the place” shouted cipher, “greasy, go get the rift”

About 30 minutes passed, while the weasel was looking for the rift, the he came out of the mouse’s bedroom. “I got it boss” said the weasel. “Nice job. Now Mickey do you know what I’m going to do with the rift”? Said cipher. “No” said the mouse,”Well I’m going to destroy it, so you and your precious heroes won’t exist” cipher explained. And Cipher did just that. He smashed the rift on the floor and Mickey disappeared, along with the other Disney heroes. “Yes, it’s finally, finally happened, I have destroyed all heroes, once and for all, mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha” cipher screamed.

TO BE CONTINUED

nehw eht esuom yawa, eht dab syug lliw ylap

1 Like

I can read backwards!

Let’s see
When the mouse away,the bad guys will play

1 Like

image https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BrownFeistyDove-max-1mb.gif

It’s hard to write backwards

I love this

Love how you portrayed cipher

Thanks dude

All I have to say is

1. Bill Cipher can only be seen in the mindscape, which is like imagination, but real. So, if Bill knocks your door, you can’t hear it. If he is in front of your face, you can’t see him. The closest to reality Bill Cipher has is his shadow.

You can’t just say that in a Disney fanfic. You have to make it seem more realistic and less fourth-wall-breaking

1. Not really a complaint, I just wanted to let you know that the rift affects the whole dimension, not pieces of one.
2 Likes
  1. This takes place in the same universe roger rabbit did, and cipher is a toon actor who is actually evil, he is a deranged actor who fears the world is out the destroy him, so he has to destroy them
  2. The weasel thing I will fix
  3. No. This rift is not like the one from gravity falls, it is a device Walt created when he first met bill. Walt had ub iwerks and Roy Disney work on the rift, of course bill was possessing Walt. When Roy realized something was wrong, Walt did have a metal plate in his head to keep bill out just like ford. But the rift was finished, but Walt gave it to Mickey to hide. Cipher also possesses judge doom in who framed roger rabbit, (no not really I made this for the fan fic) and the deal was bill could use doom’s body to find the rift, as he thought roger had it, and doom had to work for bill, for all of eternity, while doom would get money and minions. In this universe who framed roger rabbit is a film based on real world events. So in a nutshell in this fan fic, the gravity falls rift was based of real world events. (Also I named it the rift cause idk what to call it)

Also did you like this

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney