Disney villains, the lost ones

CHAPTER 2: THE NEW HEROES

At the same time that bill arrived at Mickey’s house something else was taking place. Bang, bang went smarty’s gun. “Hey watch where your shooting that” said negaduck. “Sorry, but maybe I was trying to kill a rabbit”!, said the weasel. “Perhaps you fools need a demonstration” said ratigan, “no I’m goo-oof”, the weasel was just punched in the face by Donald Duck. “Wak” Donald screeched as his hand disappeared. All of the heroes (list above excluding Mickey) were disappearing.

“Hades, hades” the three shouted (smarty, negaduck, and ratigan.). “What” said the god, “I think that we have just, won!!!”, said the weasel. “Wait, what, wait, whaaat” said hades. The three villains tell hades the story of them disappearing. Hades then gathered all of his villain friends to his domain ,the underworld. Kronk turned on the television, and hades was there with him. The news was on. This was the broadcast.

“Your watching glomgold news. This just in, bill cipher has destroyed all heroes, after getting his hands on the rift.” Said the anchor. “There is no way that that three sided villain could get his hands on the rift” said the god. “I’m tinkin dat we didn’t win, but dat triangle did”, said Pete. “Wait, with th’ heroes out of his way, he could destroy th’ world” said the big bad wolf. “I fear, we may have to defeat him” said the Cheshire Cat. “Hold on to your evil horses villains, we have a world to save. Said hades. “Just so ye land lubbers know, hades ye be out o toilet paper. Did I be missing something.” Said Davy Jones

to be continued

Repap teliot etarip

1 Like

Toilet paper pirate?:sweat_smile::joy::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::smile::smiley::grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s actually pirate toilet paper, but yours works better

You may need this for the upcoming ciphers in the end of the chapters

This was the only cipher list I could find

1 Like

CHAPTER 3: CIPHER’S CODE
“…and after those gigantic mech suits we bring in, the mega weapon”, said hades explaining a plan to defeat cipher. “How foolish” said scar. “What part of this plan is foolish”, said hades, “the mech suits”. “Yeah he’s gotta point” said negaduck.

Meanwhile, “master cipher”, said the horned king. “What is it horn face” said Bill. “Our secret operative has reported something”, said the horned king, “well tell agent b, to keep up the good work” said bill, “boss, boss, agent b reported back an-“ greasy said after bill snapped him out of existence. “Now one tells bill cipher, what he already knows” said Bill.

TO BE CONTINUED

ILLOFVJK ELOO

Sorry today’s is short.

You had made a complete nonsense word to try to beat me at my own game.

It’s a cipher

I posted a link so you could crack the cipher

I think it was ceaser cipher

Is it foolish Bill

Yes it is. Idk what cipher I used

CHAPTER 4: CONFUSING IDIOCY
“Alright so we know we have to get the heroes back right” said hades. “Yeah, but I’ve been thinking, why do we need to”? Said Randall Boggs. “I think that the foolish mortal has a point, in New Orleans that is what we call a living person” said the hatbox ghost. “Ugh just remember, if we don’t have heroes to fight us, say it with me” said hades, “then who won’t save the day” said all of the villains. “Excellent, you all remembered, Randall” hades said, “sorry” said Randall.

“Excuse me your excellency” said doom, “shall I read the agents report”. “Sure doom” said bill. “Here we go ‘shopping list: toilet paper, onions, apples, grape…’ oh, the agent must have submitted the wrong paper, this is hades’s shopping list” doom said , “well then, I won’t incinerate you to your last molecule, or the agent. You know mistakes happen, but he the wrong report is submitted, I will destroy him.” Bill said.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Rn dzgxsrmt blf mviwh

Hmm, I used the atabash cipher, is it I’m watching you nerds

Yes it is, wow you are good at ciphers

Eh, I just use the cipher

CHAPTER 5: SEANCE
A villain team had just gotten their mission to defeat bill (who we will see more of in three chapter), they had to go to a seance to get more allies in their fight against this crooked ruler. The team consists of Pete, the hatbox ghost, dr. Faciler, Oogie boogie, and negaduck. They had left the underworld to go to the place after the underworld, THE HAUNTED MANSION (dun dun dun). “Dis place is kinda spooky” said Pete, “ah just how I like it” said Oogie and hatbox simultaneously. “Ahem, anyway gents we need to head to the seance room, where the gypsy is having a ball. Just as the ghost opened the door a figure was hulking over them.

“Ah greetings friends, come-a come-a, do not-a be shy-a” said Stromboli. “Um who is this” said negaduck. “The ghost-a has never-a said a word-a about me, I am-a Stromboli, here-a to help-a Leota” said Stromboli. Anyway, Stromboli gave them a tour of the haunted retreat, finally stopping at leota’s room. “Serpents, spider tail of a rat, Stromboli get that down for the shopping list” Leota said. “Hey lady, wese got a problem, we need some allies, can you conjuh up some ghosts” said Pete. “Whatever the eldest here wants, the eldest here gets” Leota said to Pete. “When exactly were you born” said negaduck, “the 1920s” Pete said, “why”, “oh no reason” said negaduck. After Leota did her chant they got three ghosts, who all walked around with their thumbs up (for villains they were very supportive). When they arrived back at the lair the door opened and out popped a purple hand holding a squirt gun filled to the brim with dip. “Hello boy’s, have you missed me, ha ha ha” Randall said…

TO BE CONTINUED, IF THEY SURVIVE…

IZMWZOO RH Z GIZRGLI

Atbash cipher

leuqes seton, live noitazinagro, dog daed, leets dekaeb nialliv, t’nod ssem htiw lwof

1 Like

Sequel notes, evil organization, dead god, steel beaked villain, don’t mess with fowl

2 Likes

Correct, chapter 6 coming out around 5:30 Chicago time

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney