Mission for the missing (virus claimed spinoff)

(For virus claimed by @Cookie101 )

I saw that people like @SpiderHog are making stories based off the game so I decided to make one of my own

So please enjoy the story

(Edit:this page is now home to a spinoff for the virus claimed story made by @Cookie101)

Chapter 1:scream park

beyond the brickwall

Donald and his allies were walking along the sidewalks in order to find a hideout to…you know…hide in but unfortunately they had no luck yet finding one

Donald duck was really mad to begin with because for one thing…he and his three nephews were captured and separated and second, he was tricked by hades into joining his group briefly alongside his new best friend, bo peep, but now donald was getting agitated at the thought of not finding anything so he decided to walk off from the group in order to blow off some steam.

Donald was walking along when he heard what sounded like children screaming and ran over to find where the noise was coming from but quickly ran into a brickwall.

Donald stared up at the wall, wondering what was behind it “maybe…I should go over the wall” donald thought as he started to climb the wall but before he could a familiar voice call out to him “donald!!! Where are you!!!” Donald came down and saw bo peep searching for him and she finally saw him and ran up to him.

“Donald!!! There you are!!! Come on, we got no time for games” bo peep said as she grabbed Donald’s arm and dragged him back towards the group.

Donald walked among the group until he heard a commotion within a trashcan as someone tiny was inside and so Donald decided to see who was inside!!!

trash!!!

Donald has not seen any living trashcans before in his life…well except for that living trashcan he met at epcot…but that’s besides the point, donald looked inside the trashcan to see what was causing it to shake.

As Donald was looking inside, a spork popped out of the trashcan but this spork had googly eyes and red pipe cleaner arms “huh??? Who’s there!!!” The spork asked with a start “um I’m donald duck…who are you???” Donald asked “I’m trash” said the spork.

Donald looked at the plastic spork with a confused look on his face “ok that’s a weird name” the spork then started laughs hysterically “I’m just kidding…my name is forky…and I’m trash” said forky with a smile “ok…wanna join our team” forky stared at the duck for a few minutes and then actually told donald something very interesting “yes…but there’s someone who wanted me to go over that brickwall in order to rescue whoever is on the otherside…but after what happen when me and woody went into that antique store with those creepy puppets and gabby gabby…I don’t wanna go over the wall alone” forky said in a long sentence “ok I’ll go with you and there i’ll find my three nephews…if not, della will kill me for sure”.

Forky jumped onto Donald’s shoulder and the two walked off to climb over the brickwall

Character list

Heroes
Donald duck
Bo peep
Forky

Villains
Tba

Mentioned

Push the talking trashcan(epcot)
Gabby gabby and the bensons(toy story 4)
Della duck(ducktales 2017)

3 Likes

R.I.P Cameron Boyce

I,ll tell you in a private chat

Hero and villain hints for chapter 1

Angry duck

Brazilian bird

Trigger-happy rooster

Living spork

Finest trick or treaters

Potato sack

1 Like

Donald, Jose, panchito, forky, shock lock and barrel, oogie boogie. Just a guess.

1 Like

That’s exactly who they are…

Really? Excited that Jose and panchito are getting more love

Tbh I really want those 2 in game but everyone’s complaining bout to many birds

1 Like

Same, love the Legend of the three caballeros.

1 Like

Hey @SpiderHog can i talk to you in the private chat

1 Like

Sure you can

Chapter 1 is out

It’s the introduction of Donald duck and bo peep to the spinoff

Episode 2 is out

Forky is now introduced

Episode 3 coming later today

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney