Do disk (de)buffs only apply while the hero is alive?

Not sure if the effects are only applied if the hero is alive.

I pretty sure it still applies. But iā€™m not sure. Never thought about it before.

1 Like

I think most, if not all, buffs/debuffs are meant to end if the hero applying them is KOā€™d. I know theyā€™ve had to change Pooh so his Hunny stacks get removed once heā€™s KOā€™d, for example.

1 Like

With Joy however is a different situation, when she dies, the reality and armor is still applied to allies, from her stacks of happiness

1 Like

Although I donā€™t understand what part of a disk are you referring to.
If its the part of ā€œX Hp to Y and Alliesā€ or something like that it stays throughout the whole battle if the hero was at the begining of a wave.
Same with ā€œSupport enemies lose X basic damageā€.

1 Like

I was just looking back at Launchpadā€™s Hiro disk. (Control heros gain 100% stun length)

Im curious as to if that stun length applies even after he dies (cuz i like the bonus stun, but my Launchpad dies very quicky).

I can understand that disks that give max hp at the beginning of the wave cant be taken away. Those are fairly understandable.

Yes it keeps working after he dies.
Some do, some donā€™t, I have no idea why. But Launchpadā€™s Hiro disk keeps working after he dies

1 Like

It works as long as

• It involves a specific group of heroes (or all)
  • Applied on enemies without involving specific skill
  • Buff which can be applied by many heroes (shields)
  • The skill description has mentioned ā€˜ā€˜alliesā€™ā€™ but isnā€™t tied to hero itself
1 Like

But then thereā€™s Goofyā€™s Jessie disk that only works while heā€™s alive, despite not being tied to him

1 Like

And kims joy disk? Do you know if it applies after she dies?

I seem it does keep working after sheā€™s dead

1 Like

It does because it requires studies, if it would be only Kimā€™s studies then it would be the worst disk in game, as she barely study, making her not C but D tier hero.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney