Does diamond crate need an improvement?

I’m honestly sick of opening diamond crates and getting blue badges. Please remove them. At least improve the drop rate for full tier 3 purple badge (e.g Love Bug, Fairy Lantern) or 10 bits of tier 2 purple badges (e.g Lawnmower Remote, Flubber, Light Speed, etc) or 5 bits of tier 1 purples badges (e.g Aquarium Tag, Pineapple Crate, Exclusive Club Badge, etc)?

12 Likes

Yeah thats a good idea

2 Likes

I wish they would scale based on team level.

3 Likes

I wrote something about it here.
All crate needs changes, now when players are high leveled ALL crates are worthless.

4 Likes

Blue badges out, purple/orange badges in.

2 Likes

Yeah. That would be great over lv80 with next update. Waiting 48h just to get a useless blus badge or some xp drink is really bad. Please remove also xp drinks…

2 Likes

It definitely needs blue badges removed. I stopped buying them until this happens just because I was sick of opening 10 to find out that 6 or 7 were blue badges.

1 Like

They need to be improved for sure, as a new player I was happy to buy them, now not only do I not buy them, I hate getting them as a free reward because it’s too often junk.

Sorry @MOKAONE but you asking them to remive the XP drinks. But they are needed. Maybe not by you but def by me. Cuz everytime i get a new hero,I cant imaging the pain of getting them to lvl 45 to receive their purple badge…by simple campaigns! It would be beyond horrible… :disappointed:

Yes, they should! Hate it when I have to wait for 2 days just to receive a blue badge

@Polaris please do something about this. At least remove the freaking xp and blue badges from diamond crates at least. Please for christs sake… Its really annoying.

1 Like

XP is useful, amount may be disappointing but blue badges IS MISTAKE.
Also orange badges should be added to diamond crate.

Bye blue badges
Hello orange badges

Today I opened my 6 DIAMOND CRATES from rhw nowt recent landscape event…DRUMMS pls
Suspenseful music

WOW 2 blue badges, some money and 2 chips for Ralph…

What did YOU open up ?

Really hope they will remove blue badges and xp drink from diamond crates… getting those stuff once you are lv80 or more is ridiculous… what should i do with a blue badge?? Sell it for like 6.000 gold??? :weary:

1 Like

Well what can I say…blue badges in a diamonds crate are just meeeeep
What did you get out of your diamonds crates ?

Tonight I unlocked Flynn (converted to chips) from free diamond crate.

From the 9 diamond crate I had Flynn unlocked again lol so that’s 60 chips. Next I unlocked Wall-E converted to chips. I had 4 Quorra chips. Around 5-7 sapphire credits from 2 crates and the rest are blue badges. Not bad actually. Tho I REEAAAALLLLY wanted to get Eve by now before she becomes less useful at high levels

1 Like

I unlocked Stitch in the last competition and feel really lucky…
I never cared for Eve just put her on lvl 80 to unlock the friendship and now she waits to be leveled up…

Um XD just saying the ptoblem with improving diamond crates is that they dp give you a free one. Now what if you did that if you open ten, you get a guaranteed hero, and at least two purple badge bits and some credits? Maybe it would be better?

Hmmmm the diamond crates need to be freed of blue badges…I mean we have ORANGE badges now…
What happens in half a year ?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney