Does perblue even listen to us when we really need it?

I am having a hard time telling the support team that I didn’t get my surge rewards yesterday. But they keep saying I didn’t participate in surge the 16th, which I did and got the rewards.

1 Like

I assume you mean that you are missing the Surge rewards that are from 16-17 and not 17-18, so you should clarify that you didn’t participate in the Surge that lasted from the 15-16, but did participate in the 16-17 which are the Surge rewards you are missing.

Otherwise I think you could possibly be receiving your Surge rewards in 15/30 mins as I think the Surge from 17-18 haven’t quite ended yet unless your server has a different Surge timer.
At least if you don’t receive your Surge rewards for the 17-18 either you should probably notify the support.

But yeah, I recommend you clarify to Support that you mean the 16-17 rewards and not the 15-16 rewards and hope they understand better then.

Happened to me once. It was kinda different though. I didnt get my reward and contacted them. They said I did, which was the day before’s reward… I kept telling them I didn’t but they didn’t believe me…until I got my rewards back through automatic system…

I sent that to them again and they apologized to me. Surge is very hard to check and keep track because this is a international game and we have different time zone

I hope you will get your reward back soon. Fingers crossed

Basically, I didn’t get the 17-18 surge rewards and still haven’t got them.

I see, but the Surge at least in the non-Asian server at least ends in a few mins now, or at least Surge ends for me in 1 mins or so in terms of the 17-18 period.

Hope it gets figured out though :-).

I’ve barely gotten my surge rewards correctly for the past few weeks. I’ve made it a point to force close and restart my game each afternoon (my surge resets in the late morning). This seems to correct things 9/10 times

Sometimes I don’t get it for 2 days straight and only get 1 of the 2 I missed

We are investigating some of the issues with Surge rewards and the timing of them appearing for players.

However, if support says you received the rewards then you did. Each surge has a unique ID number which is also listed with the rewards. Even if you receive the reward days later. We can look at each surge you participated in, and all the rewards you received and match up the event IDs.

5 Likes

Question though. If and I say IF you decide to make a contest with Earning Surge Tokens as one way to gain points and such oddity will be happening, where someone won´t gain tokens during the contest because the Surge is bugged the way you mentioned, what will you do?

Or are you going to restrain from “Earn Surge Tokens” clause in contests until the issue is resolved?
Also - Shop refresh when? Badges are unnecessary in Arena, Coliseum, Surge, … Shops.

To me badges are vital and what I use my shop coins on, so for me it would be the other case. If I see a badge that is from a new chapter that 10 to 14/15 stamina per raid then I am likely going to buy it.

I do agree that the shops probably need a refresh value wise, but taking away all the badge beside in the Market and Badge Bazar I think would be a bad idea.

I would say… give Black Market stuff for Gold. Mega Mart can stay for Diamonds as it´s premium. Or maybe in general in Black Market and Mega Mart make badges, skill chips and chips for gold and other for premium.

Badges need heavy dumbdown to be worth for Arena Tokens, Coliseum, Surge, Heist etc. No way you get 100K Arena Tokens as you get 100K Badge Bazaar Tokens. You get 250K or even 300K each week in Invasion. How many Arena Tokens you get in a week though? 3K? 3.5K in 1st week of Challengers? More later, but never like a lot.

I can agree on that badges could be removed from the Black Market and Mega Mart, but I would like to keep badges for the other stores.

I would like the badges to have their cost in the stores reduced, but I am like talking about 3000 cost badges, not 100 000 costing badges so it is 2 completely different things.
My combo grinding have made it so that I have most material and as such mostly just need the new 3000 shop coins costing badges.

Beside that, beside Tron there aren’t any other characters in the shops right now that I use so that’s another thing to it.

Listening to us about contests would be nice too at that. This last one my guild finished in the top 10% on server 14, and we were well shy of even the first progress reward. If even the top 10% can’t make the first star, what’s the point of the contest?

1 Like

NOT REMOVED! Make them cost gold.

That doesn´t mean that having the prices same in Badge Bazaar and other shops is alright though.

Very good point. Top 10% of guilds should be able to reach 10M. They don´t.
Same with individual. But FtN 1M guarantees a Top 5% placement. Just because it´s that uneven.

1 Like

Ah, that I agree with you on and just making all of the badges in the Black Markert and Megamart cost gold :-).

That I can agree on as well, a price reduction in order to reflect the evolving economy would be nice.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney