Dolores Concept

Dolores Madrigal!

Entrace: Dolores walks in the battle.
Victory: Dolores cheers for herself.
Death: Dolores can’t hear well.
Quote: “Abuela says, its time.”

Basic attack: Instead of attacking, Dolores listens to enemies healing 1000 hp.

White skill “I know”: Dolores carefully listens to enemies, studying them and reducing their armor, max hp and attack and movement speed.

Green skill “So much noise”: Dolored covers her ears gaining a shield that lasts 7 seconds, with 1000 hp.

Blue skill “Hm”: Dolores squeaks, silencing all enemies. The silence has a chance to fail on enemies over the level of ***

Purple skill “Falling sand”: When Dolores uses “I know” she also gains 2 stacks of hardy and damage enemies .

Red skill “I hear you”:
When dolores uses “hm” she gains more movement speed and steals energy from enemies. She increases her shield from “So much noise”. If there is no shield, Dolores will heal herself and gain 1 stack of hardy.

1 Like

Some honest feedback:

A) This should be listed as a passive effect under the White Skill since it isn’t a standard basic attack.

B) Use variables instead of numbers to accommodate for growth values.

What percentage of the opponents’ stats are debuffed? And how long do these effects last for?

Again, use a variable for shield HP instead of a set value. (The time value can stay.)

Add a variable to represent the damage done. Also, is it normal or fantastic damage?

How much more movement speed does she get? How much energy does she steal? Does she increase the shield HP by a variable or a percentage?

You also forgot the stat buffs from her Red Skill and her friendship campaigns. A picture of Dolores is also highly recommended.

I recommend reading this guide for more advice.

1 Like

Thanks, for the advice! This was my first concept. Thanks again!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney