Double/Triple Port

I am eagerly waiting for the drops not sure they are gonna come

Wann kommt es?

Gar nicht pb interessiert sich nicht für die Spieler

Solange sie noch Geld bekommen werden sie 0.0 ändern

I am not sure what’s your vip level… but no matter which event the drops are still doubled/tripled, it stacks with the vip perk.

But yes triple is needed, after such long break from it players deserve a bit extra.

@Loutre?
Anything? Will be there port event? And why there wasn’t any for months?

4 Likes

anything new? it has been SO long… in fact… more than 3 months without double ports… probably 4+

csalive asked this in another thread on this topic:

@Loutre’s response:

So I wouldn’t expect one any time soon.

More time for storing the Port Resets to infinity then!

And beyond!

1 Like

my problem is not even gold… i’m just struggling with leveling up my heroes’ levels (and then consequently with gold)… i just hope they get that data soon

Well they are not going to give us port event as they created the problem which they can’t solve lol

Yep, sadly. :frowning_face: I still hope they can at least give us double XP drinks on Ports someday soon. Maybe that´d be the solution to the uncertainty of Gold balance @Loutre

2 Likes

@Loutre Any update on port event schedule?

Nope, same as last time!

@Loutre could you pass Numi’s idea to the team?

Double port is especially needed to get extra XP-bottles, so double port only for XP would be very welcome

I don’t think Double Ports is technically mainly what is needed, rather the general base amount the EXP Bottle Port gives should be increased, since it is the EXP Bottles that’s mainly the problem from what I understand.

Thoughts?

Not double drops… but triple drops after such a long time.

but a lot of players will still wait for both events to appear as normally at once.
PB just doesn’t care about F2P players, it’s sad to watch how the game is dying and developers are so desperate to get the last few coins in the last months… eh.

@loutre, can you ask the team to up the xp juices in ports then at least or make a new yellow juice for more xp in the next level u introduce? I feel if people had more xp juices to level players, those 0.0001% of people with too much gold would spend more to upgrade toons. Between leveling up and the astronomical costs of upgrading battle badges, there isn’t enough xp juices to go around, especially if we don’t have the gems to buy in the markets. Maybe want to stop making the juices in the markets worth gems and start making them worth gold only.

1 Like

One

Two. FtN drain. The team should compare how “easy” it is to 1M this contest vs FtN. @Loutre FTN is so bad still.

Three. Good idea. I would also make badge bits and badges gold only. Tokens should be able to be bought for diamonds only.

Same problem. Ftp’s only source of xp drinks is ports and they won’t use resets without triple ports. Pb should care about f2p at least a little bit. Sheesh!

1 Like

Well that is true for everyone not just F2Ps. It is probably assumed by the team that P2W players have a lot more port resets. Which is true, but they will throw the balance anyway :man_shrugging:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney