Ducky & Bunny attack sequence

I’ve asked this before to no avail but after losing yet again in a D&B mirror match where I set everything up nicely and had a turn lead over the other Bunny only to have mine throw Ducky instead while the opposing Bunny mowed my team down a second later with his laser is testing my patience - can someone please explain to me how D&B choose their next move right after their opening basic attack?

This supposed randomness leading to (needlessly) lost battles is a big cause of frustration.

1 Like

It depends on how much time occurs from the start of the battle. Laser has a shorter cooldown, so Bunny will throw Ducky if they manage to do 2 basic attacks before (if there are very frontliner enemies)

1 Like

Since Ducky and Bunny are a Frontline Attacker, maybe when they’re in Hitstun makes them skip the Laser and use the Ducky move instead. The enemy may not receive any Hitstun so they use the Laser first.

Merlin disk with how many stars and how many Control heros in the lineup?
The attack speed can set it up to where it opens them to throw ducky first since the initial cooldown is lower. his attack is so slow to where he lazers first since the initial cooldown is over.

Thanks for the replies!..but there’s quite a bit here I don’t understand.

…Hitstun? I’m guessing this is due to recoiling from being hit but I didn’t see an animation and the throw happened at roughly the same time as the expected laser.

I don’t have Merlin’s disc (am working on it) but how does affect the sequence? I couldn’t get what you meant.

Enemy’s hit sometimes stop a hero’s action. The system thinks that D&B already used the laser so it makes D&B throw the duck instead. It’s technically a bug

2 Likes

Laser eyes is a good skill why are you complaining

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney