The elemental experience! (Yin & Yang Hero Concept)

Yin & Yang

These two mischievous experiments love to wreak havoc over the battlefield with their elemental powers!

“snarl”

:star:

Role: Control
Position: Back
Trials Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Yin squirts water at the front most enemy with her tentacles and Yang fires a fireball at the furthest enemy.

Entrance: Yin & Yang roll into battle in their containment pods and then they crash and break free.

Victory: Yin claps with her tentacles and Yang rolls around in circles.

Defeat: Yin’s tentacles get tangled up making her head inflate and Yang coughs out smoke while hunching over.

Skills

White Skill⚪️: Obsidian Smash
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Yin & Yang use their powers together, making obsidian in the air over enemies. The obsidian falls, stunning them for 7 seconds and dealing X damage.

Green Skill🟢: Wild Waters
Yin’s tentacles move uncontrollably, squirting the 3 front most enemies, applying drowning and dealing X damage over time.

Blue Skill🔵: Malicious Magma
Yang loses control of his powers making him burst magma over enemies dealing X damage and blinding them for 5 seconds.

Purple Skill🟣: Elemental Boost Yin & Yang increase the duration of all allies drowning, Hakuna Matata , and freezes by 30%.

Red Skill🔴: Mineral Forming Yin & Yang now have a 15% chance to stun with their basic attack.

Additional Stat Boosts
X Skill power
X Damage from “Wild Waters”
X Damage from “Malicious Magma”

Friendships: Moana

[Island Builders]

Yin & Yang and Moana
Boosts support heroes healing by X%

Disk Power
X skill power to support allies
X reality

Memories

• 4% more healing done by support allies (4% per star.)

Allies: Jumba, Maui, Stitch

:grimacing:

8 Likes

Today, and Dug can’t be any longer a playable character, ever. :sob:

7 Likes

Before your concept :upside_down_face:

Ah okay, I just uploaded this from a list of mine that I was spreading out, so I wasn’t informed about this yet.

P.S this used to be a dug character concept for context

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney