Duke friendship

Episode 5, chapter 4 of Duke and Woody’s friendship is extremely difficult. I have a max level/star/skilled Woody. Max level/skilled Duke. Max level/skill/5 star Calhoun. Max level goofy but his skills aren’t max yet.

Shank is impossible to kill for me. Never have I had such a problem with a friendship campaign. Do I need a max goofy with one of his disks to complete this?

If so, insert @Polaris quote about the player is not intended to have every character maxed out

1 Like

Goofy is part of the newest metas…so you prolly should have Goofy maxed out…

2 Likes

I’m right there with you but my dudes are maxed. Can’t even get her to half health and all my guys are full health. It’s rng, sometimes you can interrupt her before she buffs and she goes down. That’s how some people have the disk now. It needs a fix.

3 Likes

I hate to break this to you, but you WILL face Shank in Goofy-Mickey friendship campaign as well. As about Jessie’s one, my guildmate says it is hard as well

So, If you choose Mickey’s disc, and don’t have strong (maxed out) Merlin and Herc, then don’t try :frowning: It would be impossible

2 Likes

So is my only option to wait until levels are increased and I just get lucky? Awesome… I was maybe hoping for a sequence on when you should active the white skills or something but it seems like I am SoL… Anyone have the disk and able to share how they got it? Just completely maxed everything and luck?

2 Likes

Was able to clear it easy with goofy with Jessie disk, was harder on previous stage against shank with just jack jack as the help

1 Like

I got past that one. Chapter 8 level 4 has shank that is tougher. Can’t get past this one. I have goofy Woody and Duke at 07

2 Likes

I’ve made like 3 threads like this and @ Polaris 3x. No response.
So best bet is just to wait til the level cap. And try again. I have problem in Chapter 7 Episode 5, I have Duke 4* and Woody 6* maxxed O6, Jack2 mxxed O0 and Calhoun maxxed O2, all 120 lv with at least lv50 2* discs in all except Duke. And only managed to get Shank to half twice after 50+ times trying before Shank ran over 3 of my heroes to death and pison slam herself onto Duke to full health…

I assume the one you have problem with is Shank in 1st lineup?
Strong Goofy is very essential

3 Likes

Well I am glad I am not the only one having trouble. I guess my only option is to wait for maybe a fix or the cap increase like you said. I don’t mind a challenge but this is a little ridiculous… Not to mention it goes against what Polaris said months ago that the game is designed to NOT have every character maxed

4 Likes

To have Mickey’s disc for Goofy, I had to upgrade Merlin and Herc, and now they are my main heroes. I don’t think I’d ever use them if not because of these friend campaign :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

So, yeah, I totally feel you

2 Likes

I’m stuck at 8-4 too, it feels like Shank is barely losing HP…

This needs to get a fix ASAP, seriously.

2 Likes

@Polaris
Maybe this is enough as proof that that campaign is broken and needs to be fixed

3 Likes

I think Shank is broken. She resists all disables. In the Goofy campaign, Merlin’s white skill turns her into a squirrel for 1 second then reverts back. Am I missing something here? Should that be possible?

1 Like

My setup is now O7 and 125 and I can’t kill these stupid shanks. Fix this perblue. @Polaris please acknowledge this at least.

2 Likes

Im with you, Fenrox…Fix this already!

1 Like

Lol good luck.
They just going to ignore this.
It’s not within their priority I guess…

1 Like

@Lobo_de_Mar I noticed this is your first time posting here & I just wanted to welcome you to the community/forum I also gave you your first like :heart:
So that you would receive a badge.
I wish it was on better circumstances but again I say welcome to the forum.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

To everyone. I already addressed this and Pipkskeak, and the results were…

Yes, it’s working as intended.

So yes, not plans in the future to make easy get friendship disk again. So or you get it in their terms or you don’t get it.

1 Like

In other words, without maxing every hero and getting lucky, good luck on older servers. They really know how to make their game enjoyable for the players!

4 Likes

I already have both discs… (Duke/Woody and Goofy/Mickey), and yeah, I suffered a looooot… I had to upgrade many of my toons to got them… Herc, Merlin, Shank, JackJack, Mickey…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney