E4 Edna Mode (for you David šŸ˜‰)

hero: Edna

stars: 3

ā€œEdna Modeā€¦ And guestā€

White: No capes
Edna throws capes at enemies inflicting ā€œcapedā€ for 10 seconds. which causes enemies to be pulled to the back and take X more damage from all sources.

ā€œCapedā€ has a chance to fail on enemies above level X

Green: temperatures over 1,000 degrees
Fire lights up the closest enemy with fire dealing true damage for 3 seconds.

Blue: BlackBerry lavender
BlackBerry lavender falls on a random ally healing X hp and cleansing it from disables and/or Debuffs.

The cleanse has a chance to fail on allies above level X

purple: itā€™s a hobo suit
Whenever An Ally has a Debuff heal it 5% hp

This has a chance to fail on allies above level X

Role: support
Position: back

Friendships

Edna/Jack Jack
Edna gains X max hp
BlackBerry lavender grants 75 Ɨ S Energy

Edna/Mr. Incredible
Edna gains X basic damage
Itā€™s a hobo suit has a 20% Ɨ S Chance to Cleanse Debuffs or Disables

COLLECTION BUFFS

Incredibles
Support

Inspired by @Champion_David and @PawpsicleSticks

2 Likes

Any Edna Mode concept is good in my books!!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see Edna in the game, but not as a playable character. Instead, as the operator of a new store of sorts, where you can make beneficial changes to your heroā€™s/villains costumes.

She could have a wide range of modifications, that would cost a significant fee. There would be the standard defense, reality, skill power, etc., but Iā€™m thinking more situational modifications, Iā€™ll use the current arena trend as an example.

Thermal-weave: gives the wearer 50% damage reduction and resistance to frost based skills. Takes 25% more damage from fire based skills.

The potential is huge for customization, and with multiple costumes coming into play, opens up the ability to have a set of armor tailored for specific situations.

Added to my list of dreams for this game. Right up there with my Goliath and Bronx character designs.

2 Likes

Dude, really? Her white, green, and blue skills are nearly identical with the ones I made. Plagiarism isnā€™t cool. The least you couldā€™ve done is cited me.

EDIT: Alright, issue resolved. Thanks for adding the citation. Iā€™m glad my concept was good enough to inspire someone elseā€™s work :rofl:

I noticed but I thought I would let you fight your own battles :wink:

1 Like

You remembered it?? :open_mouth: :smiley:

Psh yah! As if I forget concepts for my favorite heroes :wink:

1 Like

I changed the green skill

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney