Eclipsa Hero Concept

information

Eclipsa, the king’s betrothed, scorned her place on the throne, ran away with a monster and fled Mewni.

Name Eclipsa Butterfly

:star::star::star: hero

Quote, forbidden do they call my chapter that?

Role tank

Position in front

Team :large_blue_circle:

Entering the battle has her umbrella on her shoulder and then leans on it.

Sieg swings her umbrella over her shoulder and smiles

Defeat her umbrella flips over and hits her nose.

Basic attack She hits the enemy with her screen.

Friendships:

Eclipsa X Rapunzel

Eclipsa X Maximus

White ability Perfect eye contact it calls the all-seeing eye steals all deactivation increases from the opposing team and gives it to your team then removes all weaknesses and deactivations from your team and adds them to the opposing team.

Green ability royal children’s game it freezes the strongest enemy in a black velvet inferno the enemy is then transformed into a child for 30 seconds the enemy cannot attack does not get any energy and cannot be healed.

Blue ability of all darkest spells it shoots a dark beam into the enemy group the enemies get XXXXX damage over 20 seconds

Purple ability spell with no name eclipsa has a 75% chance of knocking out the next enemy. If it can’t, it becomes invincible for 5 seconds

Red ability Queen of Darkness whenever eclipsa attacks she gets 50 energy when she goes knocked out she revives and increases her max hp by XXXXX

• XXXXXArmor
  • XXXXXReality
  • XXXXX stubbornness

All of their skills are fantastic

One X is good enough

First, welcome to the forums. Hope you stay and have some fun here. I have some feedback for you.

First, I do not know who you are taking about, so an image is needed.

The order in which you have things is a little strange.

I am not sure what this means.

This is way to OP

This is too OP

The enemy becomes invincible. That seems like a bad thing.

This is too OP

Huh? What does this mean?

I recommend you use this guide to help you make your next concept. Please do not give up making concepts and keep improving!

3 Likes

I think that they deal Fantastic Damage but I’m not sure…

1 Like

No it is not. I speak English and have a large understanding of it, more so than most adults actually. It is just unclear what the skill exactly does. Sorry I should have explained my feedback better.

2 Likes

That’s very impressive actually

how should i explain to you how eclipsa’s abilities work do you even have disney heroes?

She quit it some time ago. But yes she had

I am a she! But I have a good understanding of the game, and making concepts, so I do know what I am talking about.

Ooops :sob: :speak_no_evil: I’m so sorry. A bit embarrassing because you’re one of my closest friends here :speak_no_evil:

It is ok! My name does not exactly help I guess…

1 Like

Mine isn’t better. I think mine is the worst to find out the gender…

can you actually bring hero concepts into play somehow?

what do you mean too broken?

To answer this question - unfortunately no.

Broken means that it is too over powered compared to everyone in the game and it is not balanced.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney