Edna Mode for the game!

Ok imma be honest the one person I want in game more than anyone else is Edna Mode… I feel like she is an extremely underrated Disney character and really really want her in game. I get that there isn’t much of a shot at this but…it wou!d set mean a lot to !e if you considered adding her. I don’t have her full skill set so I need help piecing that together,but I don’t quite find it fair that characters like Finnick and Yax who were such small characters in the movie made it to the game when she hasnt…just saying…I know what I want and I’m going after it so first of forum hero skill set heroes makers,plz help me design the perfect skill set for Edna Mode.I
And second off Perblue,plz add her to the game. I know it’s not easy to program and I am willing to be patient but yah…

5 Likes

I really want her to.

1 Like

She is not underrated she Is on 100 best chars
Of whole time list she is also more likely than elasti girl and violet ! Look are this site :
https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/100-greatest-movie-characters/&ved=2ahUKEwj4ruzp-L_dAhUL3qQKHYJSAzEQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3OcbUeHIi2TG5fqg3blj3l

2 Likes

David you can also make skill set for her that will help them alot

1 Like

For her ultimate I think she can Make for her allies a special cloth .that can give them armor or attack damage or attack speed .

1 Like

Yah def initley also I don’t know people liked her that much cuz I hear few people mentioning! But I have been thinking of a skill set and honestly I can’t think of many skills. I could see her upgrading everyone’s outfit increasing their defense/reality. But Idk what else for her skill set…that’s why I need help with this XD

1 Like

Here my edna skills :
Skills :
White:
edna makes a special cloth for her allies .the special cloth give the enemies X armor and make them immune to fire damage (like jack Jack purple skill or barbossa purple skill ) .

Green :
Edna choose an enemy with most magic power (for edna Means the person is so old
Fashioned !) She remove 150 of enemy ',s energy and magic power for 8 second .

Blue : if an enemy damage to edna’s ally she protect ally from that damage and she start to punishment the enemy.She jumps to that enemy and hit him 3 imes with her rolled magazine .
Each hit deals X damage . She can use this skill every 10 second .

Purple:
If an ally ko an enemy she gives a gift cloth the ally. the cloth Will give THAT 200 energy and make him invincible for 1 second .

Friends :
Elasti girl :
+0.5 second invincibility to purple skill
+50 Energy to purple skill.

Jack jack :
Second skill Will be triggered on two enemies.
+25 Energy removing from enemy .

4 Likes

Because I’ve been so busy, I’ve ended up sitting on this skill tree for awhile now & almost completely forgot about typing it out (so, thanks)! BTW there’s another Edna Mode skillset here: How do YOU envision your “next” hero?.

HERO: Edna Mode - ‘The Incredibles’
Back-line Support Hero.

1st Animation: Edna enters the field riding a futuristic, automated chair fitted with a security machine gun on top.
2nd Animation: Edna’s machine gun self-destructs & she jumps off her chair, raises her nose to the air.
Basic Attack: Taps away at her tablet & the machine gun atop her chair shoots at the enemy.

WHITE SKILL: No Capes!
Edna uses her tablet to activate a super-ceiling fan. All enemies are sucked upward & then fall to the ground inflicting X damage. Caped enemies soar a little higher & take extra Y damage when they fall.

This skill removes Cape from affected enemies & lowers their Armor by Z for the rest of the wave. Does not stack.

GREEN SKILL: This Is A Hobo Suit, Darling
Every 3rd Basic Attack, Edna targets a random enemy & inflicts Cape for 8 seconds. Caped enemies are granted flight, making them immune to Basic Attacks.

Cape has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level Y.

BLUE SKILL: Pull. Yourself. Together.
Edna jumps off of her chair & onto the ally with the lowest HP, hitting them 3 times. Each attack steals X energy & grants the following buffs for 5 seconds:

• 1st hit = Increased Life Steal (HP recovery based on Normal Damage done)
  • 2nd hit = Increased Normal Damage
  • 3rd hit = Increased Attack Speed
    Note: The buffs are concurrent with the number of times she smacks her ally. So, if this skill is interrupted after she’s hit her ally twice - for example - the ally will only have the first 2 buffs.

Buffs activate immediately if she is the last hero standing.

PURPLE SKILL: Simple, Elegant, Yet Bold!
While Edna Mode is alive, allies are immune to Cape effects. Allies are also granted an additional X Reality & Y Armor for every support hero on the team.

2 Likes

Oh your skills are so hard !

Oh my gosh yes!!! Ty @Caster but I am curious…you thought of here floating in a chair as well? XD

@Cherryjelly th for your Edna mode idea but I’m gonna have to go with casters!
Also she obviously has to be friends with Mr.Incredible…

And my contribution…her quote!
“I never look back, darling, it distracts from the now!”

Glad you like it!

The first thing I think about when I think about Edna is that scene in the 1st Incredibles movie where she’s showing Elastigirl all the new suits she made. So, yeah! Having her in a decked out chair made sense to me haha.

1 Like

Same XD she gets to be the third rebel who fights while defying gravity! XD

HEY caster I know your skills are more creative than mine ! But you know you must make a skills that is decent for the game ! Disney heroes have simple skills not hard skills like your edna mode .I mean disney heroes will not use your idea.
Because they are not decent for the game .I wish get my sentence correctly.
I think you skills are enjoyable for reading but disney heroes will not gonna use them because the kind of your skills are different .
I dont say my skills are better I just say my SKILL are decent for the game . And I’m sure you skills are cooler than me .

I don’t really mind if they don’t use it. It’s fun just coming up with skill trees :yum:

1 Like

People, don’t forget, Edna can also hypnotize people, I did not see any hyptonisaion in any of those skills

Wait she what?

(20 characters)

Please give them…No capes!

@Cherryjelly you made me laugh with skills with the Edna’s thing lol😂because I couldn’t even under stand

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney