Elisa Maza character concept

Role: control
Position: front

Intro animation: Elisa runs into position and draws ger gun.

Basic attack: Fires her gun twice, then ducks and stands back up.

White skill: “Backup” Elisa calls for backup and tear gas grenades bombard the area, dealing fantastic damage and blinding all enemies for X seconds.

Green skill: “This is the Police!” At the start of each wave, Elisa shows her badge and shouts at the enemy, stunning them for 2 seconds.

Blue skill: “Serve and Protect” Once per wave, when an ally takes a hit that would KO them, Elisa pushes that ally out of the way and takes half the damage from the attack herself. The ally gains invincibility for 2 seconds.

Purple skill: “Incorruptible” Elisa is immune to charms and will counterattack any enemy that attempts to charm her. The counterattack has a chance to fail against enemies higher level than her.

Red skill: “Right to remain silent” Enemies blinded by “Backup” are also silenced for 3 seconds. Chance to fail against enemies higher level than her.

Friendships: Goliath and Judy Hopps

Victory animation: Holsters her gun and stands triumphantly.

KO animation: Drops her gun and falls to her knees in despair.

Welcome to the forums!

A couple of things to address:

How long does this last?

Disables are too short, considering the 2021 meta.

What do the disks do? It’s extremely important to include those factors.

This is a bit of unnecessary wording, could’ve said.

This skill has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

I reccomend reading this for good info:

3 Likes

Eh, well… I didn’t want to make her too overpowered, as new characters tend to be. I also left out a few things that I couldn’t think of, and sort of figured the devs would know how to word the descriptions a bit better. I’ll try and edit it later though, as best as I can.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney