Endgame hero combinations

This is an on going question I like many other players have encountered. “who are good heroes to level?” So no more worries! Please post heroes you would like to know more about and me and my research/development team will work tirelessly to provide you with the most relative and highest winrate combinations for your chosen heroes! No more wondering , the answer you seek will be here!

1 Like

Is judy yax with finnick disk goofy ducky and bunny and duke a good combination?

Ditch Yax if you don’t have any other options.

1 Like

for judy , I recomend doing a revive build right now consisting of sally , hades , judy , gaston , anger.

as for your lineup I would ditch yax and judy all together and use bo peep and merlin

hope this helps you out! ty for posting!

No its fine judy helps my ducky and bunny to use laser eyes quicker and yax slows down the enemy ducky and oppent so mine can use laser eyes before the other can

@Warrior_Piglet_LXIII if you are going for a slow team, have you considered Olaf and Elsa? If you have Olaf on your team, any freeze slows down the enemy so that you can get ducky’s “laser eyes” in before the enemy attacks. I like that you are using finnic (he’s so good, but a little frail. Like his Nick Disk though)

Im using yax with finnicks disk so the slow lasts longer

You guys have to check what servers people are on, it sounds like @Warrior_Piglet_LXIII is on server 19. Replace Yax with Finnick, he has more powerful slows and his skills are better.

1 Like

yes finnick will be the slow hero to swap yax out with. his nick wilde disc maxed gives you an instant ultimate , and with his recent rebuff he does a ton of damage on top of slows and stuns. this thread is for endgame so when you ask you recieve top maxed players help

Not finick he slows down one enemy and yax can slow down enemys in start of wave yax is better with his disk

Yax slows them 10% (less for you, because his purple skill isn’t leveled), and is worthless otherwise. Finnick slows a good amount more, and his skills actually contribute to your team. If you want to ignore our advice, we can’t stop you, but your team is going to suffer from it.

PS: Yax is complete and utter trash.

1 Like

Facepalm* im still using yax whenever you like it or NOT!

That’s why I put this here.

1 Like

Still not listening

no worries this is a thread to help players out and give advice , you can use yax if you would like , thats the beauty of it all my friend :slight_smile:

I’m in server 19 I use yax finnick, goofy, ducky and bunny, and tia dilma and it mixes both your concepts a plus my team I feel is amazing as it was able to best 4 p1

1 Like

very nice to know that yax and tia are still alive :slight_smile: tyvm for sharing this!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney