Event points

In this event theres a bug that made every servers points per action different. Im in server 19 and we get 70 points for winning in arena but server 13 gets 270 points for the same thing. I think its a bug but could be wrong

This isn’t a bug. Contests are always different in this way. It’s to reflect the differences between the servers. As a general rule, players on the older servers are going to find it easier to get points so they get fewer points per action. It isn’t always this way, perhaps the arena on server 19 has been much more active recently than the one on server 13.

2 Likes

I see…thanks for the info

My ticket sent to PB got what felt like a very general scripted response. Here’s my
Reply: It’s not just not enjoyable for me. This seems like a very scripted response. Literally a server contest and we can barely even scratch tier 1 rewards 2/3 or the way through. It’s not about being enjoyable, rather unrealistic and unobtainable. Everybody in the server feels the same and other servers as well I’ve spoken with. You guys made the thresdhold and/or points earned way far off. Needs to be adjusted or people will be very upset. You show a new character only to have the challenge character impossible to earn.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney