“You took away my future, I’m simply returning the favor”

Syndrome is a back-line control hero

Stars: :star::star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Syndrome gets down into the battlefield using his rocket boots

Victory: Syndrome crosses his arms and smiles

K.O.: Syndrome clutches his fists and stomps the ground

Basic Attack: Syndrome zaps an enemy with a jolt (a blue zap), dealing X damage

Omnidroid Basic Attack: The Omnidroid zaps an enemy with a red laser, dealing X damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Omnidroid
Syndrome summons his Omnidroid, which stays in the battlefield for 15 seconds. While “Omnidroid” is active, it increases Syndrome’s damage and armor by X. The Omnidroid also gives Syndrome a shield that deals X HP, which lasts for 15 seconds. Syndrome may only have one Omnidroid active

Green Skill: Super Bomb
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Syndrome throws a bomb at an enemy, dealing X damage. This is how the bomb looks like:
Then Syndrome sends out a small drone (the drone that is in Syndrome’s image, the gadget that has wings) to scan the enemy, studying them for 10 seconds. When “Omnidroid” is active, Syndrome steals 50 energy from the attacked enemy. Study may fail against enemies above level X

Blue Skill: Zero-Point Energy
Syndrome shoots out a blue laser, surrounding an enemy with Zero-Point energy, stunning them for 6 seconds. Stun may fail against enemies above level X

Purple Skill: Mad Inventor
Syndrome’s reality is increased by X

FRIENDSHIPS

Syndrome - Hiro
“Good Influences”
Allies: Baymax, Quorra, Hector Barbossa
Syndrome’s “Omnidroid” now lasts 1 more second

Syndrome - Olaf
“Frozen Snow”
Allies: Gaston, Elsa, Frozone
Syndrome’s “Zero-Point Energy” now lasts 2 more seconds (increases by 1 second for every added star)

COLLECTIONS

• Control
  • Stun
  • Incredibles

Hope you liked it!

3 Likes

Which heroes do you want to see next?

• Joy
  • Sadness
  • Anger
  • Disgust
  • Fear
  • Bing Bong
  • Pacifica Northwest
  • Fiddleford McGucket
  • Milo Murphy
  • Huey
  • Dewey
  • Louie
  • Webbigail Vanderquack
  • Gizmoduck
  • Honey Lemon
  • Go Go Tomago
  • Globby
  • Obake
  • Noodle Burger Boy

0 voters

The poll will close Thursday. Top 3 will be my next subjects for concepts. And I would like feedback on this topic (I will now ask in every topic from now on) How would you rate @Stanford_Pines_X’s concept?

0 voters

@Filadae_Djaq its a good concept but I think he may be OP, if wall_E was on his team then its quite hard to bet

Welcome to the X FACTOR @Kayl0! The skill says Syndrome will steal X energy so that means PerBlue can deal with the amount of energy stolen. Anyway Zurg gains 25 energy every time he damages, which is why his White Skill is constant (most of the time). Also green skill’s happen like every 15-20 seconds so it’s not too OP

Dude you did not have to revive this topic. I did make them. Press the link below the topic @Starwars7thor