Explain to me how I lost this fight

Yes that is the team they attacked with.

3 Likes

This is too impossible. They must be a hacker

3 Likes

oh… @polaris check this out… i mean… that team is too bad to beat a O8 Ducky and Bunny

In team 1, I think the enemy used Aladdin to lead D&B to face the right side, then used either Dash or Eve to power up Jack Sparrow’s blue skill

In team 2, I think Hercules’ stun covered his team from heavy damages, plus maybe Stitch’s slow and True Damage, and Miguel’s healing and some debuffs.

In team 3, I have no idea.

2 Likes

At a 15 level difference I cant see any of those scenarios happening.

1 Like

I have a team with 100K power that can beat a 140K team. I don’t always win, but I win like 40%. Does this make sense?

1 Like

This was on 1 attempt. He is using 4 attackers instead of 5. 15 levels below and over 600k power less. I doubt that is what is happening here.

2 Likes

There is something fishy around this one indeed.
The opponent team comparing to yours, couldn’t possibly survive.

Jack Sparrow is strong, plus Aladdin attacking the back units is well thought, but not enough to take any of your units while everyone is O8 plus Timon and Pumba on the field to back up with extra armor. Eve as the only disable just no way makes a diference. Dash is not bad, but only O4, the poor boy would be easily buried by any of your units.

Second team containing Hercules, Baymax and Miguel could actually turn into a threat if they weren’t way to under level. Even if somehow they could stay alive, they would have a hard time to bypass condering how famous Merlin can squirrel everything within seconds, but wouldn’t actually matter much since you got Bo Peep O8 and comparing to the opponent’s 2nd team, she could easily defeat the whole thing with Meg as the support.

3rd have nothing to say. It’s pretty straightforward loss to him. Everything way to under level.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney