I’m still waiting for Little John.

1 Like

Chip and Dale

1 Like

Please Prince John :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Please consider Prince John as a new villian

2 Likes

Will Sisu chips be available in a different way, or will they still be event exclusive?

Yes, this was not the original post and therefore I asked and Loutre amended it after confirming

Dang it! I don’t wanna lose Shego! Anyway, Hopper is an interesting addition. I’m hoping that A Bug’s Life characters like Atta and Rosie will be added, soon.

1 Like

I sure hope Hopper is included in Flik’s friendship with Bolt…

Who new Hopper is an enemy with Flik? I mean he’s just a grasshopper, and grasshopper eat ants.

Are you telling me you never watched A Bug’s Life

Speaking of patch notes tomorrow, is there going to be a cap raise? I sure hope that servers 21 and 23 get double chapters for the final server merge.

“Have you been playing all summer? You think this is a game? Well, guess what? You just lost!”

Yep that’s the quote that I use of this character for share this post.

1 Like

Yes. Some parts of it.

You mean from Robin Hood? I would absolutely love more characters from that film!:+1::heart:

1 Like

Tsk tsk tsk. Only @Loutre gets to pick the quotes in the stats section.

And I thought that the Sheriff was a villain, teamed up with Prince John…

Ok let me explain what I do.

Normally when a new update information is released. I share this post in Facebook and Reddit BUT also do my research to share the link with a quote of something related with Disney to make it more interesting.

This time I choose this quote from Hopper (since he is the new character being released with this information).

Gag you’re reading the quotes from Disney Movies?!

1 Like

He is. You haven’t watched Robin Hood either?

Sure I have!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney