February Sign-In Heroes & Shop Refresh!

Scrooge is in the best spot because you can easily raid the City Watch and easily unlock and evolve him!

Keep it on topic please.

3 Likes

How about some questions are answered that are on topic seeing this is thread is about heroes

This topic isnā€™t exactly about heroesā€¦

@Polaris Is there gonna be an increase in stats for the Incredibles heroes in 1.16 update?

1 Like

There should be a decrease in stats for Mr. Incredible

1 Like

ā€œMostā€ meaning those who spend money right? Because itā€™s actually ridiculous how you could ask for a level cap when 90% of the community are always speaking against it. We donā€™t need anymore level caps. We just donā€™t. Itā€™s too much and the more levels added, the bigger the skill/level cap becomes from those who spend and those who canā€™t or refuse to spend. Iā€™ve been playing this game since release and Iā€™m F2P and only Level 143. It sucks but thatā€™s the way the cookie crumbled.

4 Likes

And you my biggest hero too!!:grin::rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry phantom, but got to disagree with u there. Most of us donā€™t want a cap raiseā€¦ in fact we wish those would slow down to two months In between. There is a lot of toons that can be upgraded still by a lot of players and a few top players I know are tired of the fast pace required grind to keep up. A lot of top players in fact want to see old toon refreshes more, another game level in hiests, and cw to be less of a hassle from those I speak to.

8 Likes

Love that movie beetle juice

2 Likes

@Polaris When are there gonna be new collections? Like one for all the Duck!

1 Like

i donā€™t think there will be car characters

You should do an update to all servers where you can have 6 instead of 5 heros in a single lineup

1 Like

That would be cool sure, but then there would be a lot of redesigning, and would require lots of time to accomplish.

And then the meta would be broken

1 Like

Ummmā€¦ nothing has changed.
And itā€™s after daily refresh.

Nothing changed on s16!!!

It changes at 5am central time, not your local time, so still 100 minutes to wait until they change

Pretty sure shops were suppose to have changed yesterday as well, says will appear in 31st when they refresh, but didnā€™t. Says crates in the 1st, didnā€™t, now most noticeable, sign in is the same. Push the button perblue

2 Likes

Still nothing :sob: :sob:

1 Like

So is this not going live until Tuesday with the patch orā€¦?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney