Feedback for contests

Contests are a fun and unique part of the game. There a great way to earn new heroes, crates, and other fun in game cosmetics and currency. Unfortunately it is hard to tell where you are in your rankings. Let me elaborate. I was in the top 5 percent and wanted to make the jump to top 1 percent. I started spending coins and badge tokens like crazy. After spending a ton of coins and badge Bazar tokens (idk how many) I realized I was still in the top 5 percent. It would be nice if there was a way to tell where you we’re at in the ranking your at. For instance if I would have known i was know where close to the top 1 percent I may save my coins and badge Bazar tokens till the next contest. The 2nd thing I believe should change is the drop off between 1 percent and 5 percent. Just say, theoretically, I was close to 1 percent. I lost out on 60ish diamond crates and enough starts to get my jim up higher. So if I was like 4 people away from 1 percent that would be awful. I feel like there should be tiered rewards like just say anyone inside the top 5 percent gets 10 crates and 20 hero chips I feel like it should be 10-25 crates and 20-40 hero chips depending on where you were in the top 5 percent. This way you don’t miss out on a ton of rewards if you are close to getting a higher tier up. I don’t not think this should change for the standings that are actual numbers just the ones that are percents. The final thing I think that should change is that you should get bounas rewards if you have people in your guild inside the top 10. For instance if 5 people in my guild placed in the top 10 I could get x more chests and x more chips. I know that members in my guild would enjoy this change because we are kinda all about making the guild better and not being selfish you know. So please pb make these changes to make this unique part of the game better.

How good is your guild?

I lately can see where top 1% goes into top 5% by the rankings of guildmates. So if you’re in a top guild you could try this as well

We are number 1 on the server. That is a good idea but it imo should still be added.

1 Like

I agree that it would be more usefull to know the exact rankings where different top % go into another. But with the guild it is at least something. You can at least know when you’re too far off to catch up

Yep my thoughts exactly.

Maybe I have miss read you post but surely you just look at the rankings and work out yourself how much more points you needed to get in to the top 1% ?

I needed another 350k or something for top 1%

1 Like

I’m guessing that Gonzo_da-great is on one of the newer servers, and the top 1% there actually goes beyond the top 200, just like it used to in the early days on server 3.

Some information on the cutoff points between tiers of rewards would definitely be welcome, IMHO.

1 Like

I am yes. Currently on 24

Ok that makes more sense. Wish I was on a server as busy as that lol. I think I said before I wish they changed the ranking all together get rid of this percentage stuff

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney