Felix needs to be moved to the rear or middle

I know felix just got a slight bump recently but it wasnt enough to help. He still spends the whole battle trying to heal himself and then dies after like 2 seconds in battle. He really needs to be moved to the rear or middle.

2 Likes

But then he wouldn’t be a tank. They are supposed to absorb damage, and if you don’t have them strong enough, they don’t last.

1 Like

He should be a backline support

Problem is he doesn’t tank. His heal says it does 15k health at level 90. Yet he raises his hammer and heals for like 3k. He cant even keep himself alive with any real dps hitting him.

A midline tank is more than viable. Look at Hades’ ues Felix doesn’t redirect damage but at the very least it could make him a counter to jumpers e.g. Jessie, Mr. I, Aladdin. It’s not a terrible idea per se but I don’t know how effective he would be. He just doesn’t have enough HP or resistances.

The problem is that Felix is AWFUL at absorbing damage, mate. 1600 armor and 2100 reality and 0 tenacity at P4? Laughable.

Besides, look at Hades. He’s a Tank that has RANGED attacks, and is in the Mid section. So it’s been done. Not necessarily saying that moving Felix behind is a good solution, but he really needs something to bring him up to speed.

2 Likes

And that is why I, usually, don’t use him. I never said that he was good when he was powered up, I simply said that about tanks in general. And I haven’t battled against hades recently, so I didn’t know if tanks could be in the middle.

I use Felix all the time and he is one of the heroes I spent the most time on

:persevere::sweat::cry:

It i s a shame he is so terrible…

If he isn’t upfront his basic attacks would often be redundant.

To be fair he isn’t a tank in the first place in his current state!

Personally, I’d be down to seeing him become a support or control hero. His concept is unique for a tank, and I will give props to Perblue for that, but I believe his overall execution is where he falls flat. When he’s on a team, he’s usually only useful for healing or CC, not as an individual tank.

I think the problem is that there is literally nothing Felix does that induces pain to anybody. Felix can’t get angry enough to actually physically attack anybody. In the movie, He chooses to be nice to Ralph rather than insulting Him. He never attacked anybody & His hammer can only heal & repair so using it would be useless in a physical fight.

Felix is too much of a nice guy & He doesn’t even have anything to bring pain. He doesn’t even build weapons.

You can’t say He attacks because He only heals Himself & occasionally uses His white skill. Moving Him to the middle would make His Frozone disk much worse & making Him heal everybody is the only other SUPPORT thing He could do as He already heals himself & others. Healing everybody at once could just be broken.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney