Felix Stat, Friendship Disk and Skill Power Comparison!(Patch 1.14.2)

Hey guys. NintIce2000 here, and after today’s patch, have I got a post for you.

You all laughed and laughed at Felix for being “The worst Tank” for a while now. Well, now you can all STOP because in this patch, he was massively, MASSIVELY buffed! Until last week, I actually used Felix as my main Team Healer, and he’s currently still my strongest hero. Because I’ve been using him pretty much since I unlocked him, I went ahead and did a comparison to his stats before and after the patch, which is what I’m going to share with you today.

Please note, that I DID NOT count any buffs from Disks, Mods or Badges. I only calculated the BASE stat. Also, I only compared the Ralph Disk because I don’t use the Frozone one(Tbh I’m quite shocked people DON’T use the Ralph one.).

Without further ado, let’s begin!

Stats

Pre Patch

Post Patch

SO. After this patch, Felix Received

+9,777 more Max HP
+1035 more Skill Power
+361 more Basic Damage

Skills

Ultimate Pre Patch

Ultimate Post Patch

Nicelander Stampede now

• Deals 2465 more damage
  • Stuns 2 seconds longer

Fix It, Felix! Pre Patch

Fix It, Felix! Post Patch

This move now heals 3539 more HP! HOLY SMOKES!

Honey Glow Pre Patch

Honey Glow Post Patch

This move blinds for 2 seconds longer

Power of Positivity Pre Patch

Power of Positivity Post Patch

This move now gives allies 313 more Skill Power

And finally

Rapid Fire Fixin(Ralph Disk)

Rapid Fire Fixin(Max Star Level) Pre Patch

Rapid Fire Fixin(Max Star Level) Post Patch

Now Felix gains an additional 5% attack speed boost per 10% missing HP, and at level 35, gives Felix 536 more HP.

To give you an example of how crazy this Disk buff really is, previously, if Felix lost 90% of his health, he gains +180% attack speed. NOW, he gains up to 225% more attack speed for 90% lost health. That is INSANE!

So in conclusion, Felix got buffed with a capital B U F F E D. Maybe he’ll get more usage now that he’s much stronger. I’m definitely doing so until Simba and Nala come to my server so I can complete my dream team.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and have fun with today’s new update! Felix is one of my favorite characters in the game so I really wanted to compare his old and new stats to see just how crazy this buff is. See you next time, and until then, pice.

2 Likes

insert unsure if sarcasm meme

eh… mine is too far behind to give him a try, but hopefully some people can benefit

4 Likes

Well here are the Max R2 skill values:
Villagers deal 101k damage and stun for 5 secs
Fix it heals for 191.5k HP
Power of positivity gives 12.7k SP
Freeze is 6 secs from Fr disk and honey glow blinds for 6 seconds.

I agree it was a major buff - I don’t think his skill set is advanced enough to enable him to enter older server PvP but for those that use him, especially in the newer server’s, the buff will make a huge difference.

4 Likes

His white skill seems now pretty promising… well, at least I hope nobody will say he’s worse than Ralph now (he already wasn’t before the buff, Imo).

1 Like

Yeah I agree buddy. I considered Felix much better than Ralph even before the buff.

Holy MOLY. Red character stats are INSANE O_O

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney