FG Story | Chapter 1: Ruins

Don’t u even dare!!!

3 Likes

@Drone_IX real name is [REDACTED]m.

I only revealed one letter!

2 Likes

I see wot u did there :smirk:

2 Likes

But thanks for all the love and support! Both for the actual story and about it getting plagiarized. I feel honored it was good enough for someone to want to steal it! I plan on writing many more updates.

I’m also ecstatic you love reading my stories, the Food Heroes one and this Forum Guardians one. It makes me want to continue writing, especially continue writing my own private book and get it published one day!

6 Likes

The official story. I love it. I want more.

4 Likes

Heh there is lots more.

4 Likes

A LOT more. I’ve been writing it more a long time. It’s gets more exciting as it goes on.

4 Likes

I wonder if any good artists wants to draw these scenes/the story out. I would if I was better at drawing.

1 Like

I wish I could draw like that! But I can’t!

2 Likes

Well at least we can use our imagination!

2 Likes

However when this becomes a film I call costume design :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes there’s lots more and very exciting to be a part of it! I love my character’s roll.

It’s been really fun living in this fantasy storyline. Keeps giving more & more in every story progression.

I give it a :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: five star rating.

:crown:
:angel:

I feel very honored to be a part of the story!

8 Likes

Same here! However, good luck guessing who all the peeps are

2 Likes

Do I get to guess? Lol

3 Likes

Nope! :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yep! It gets more exciting as it gets on!

Some people can maybe guess at least 3/5 characters (including the new one at the end). Some maybe 4/5 or even all 5!

2 Likes

It gets much more existing!

3 Likes

But like @PawpsicleSticks said, thank you to all the members of the chat. This story would never have been written without you guys. You’re a great inspiration!

3 Likes

No, no I can’t guess :rofl:

2 Likes

The story just keeps on getting better. @TherMasterStitch there is many more?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney