FG Story | Chapter 1: Ruins

Oh much much more!

3 Likes

Savage!! :grin:

6 Likes

Oof.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Edit, fixed it. Don’t be afraid to point out minor typos, everyone. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well that third episode left me on guard duty. That’s the least I could do after riding a cushy :panda_face: Panda most of the day. I love being in the Fourm Guardians!

:crown:
:angel:

Being an insomniac helps while standing guard while others sleep!

6 Likes

Well Hershey loves people riding on him (especially me).

FG Forever!

2 Likes

The pets are the best. I don’t want them to get hurt.

5 Likes

I’m going to start posting whenever I add an update to the story, to let everyone know. :slight_smile:

“??? I” has been added.

4 Likes

No animals were harmed in the making of this story…yet.

2 Likes

I thought your name was BOB! Thingamabob lol remember! That used to be your Avatar! lol :unamused: um… Not funny huh? Goes back to her corner. And leaves Bob alone.

:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes

Well I can promise none will die! Some characters may die, but none will be pets! Some may get hurt, but the FGs will protect the pets fiercely!

1 Like

Who’s Susie?
Is it supposed to be Susan?

2 Likes

Susie is her nickname :laughing:
I’m kidding.

2 Likes

Ending scared me. Are they dead?

2 Likes

No Susie shall be known as the destroyer of continuity

I wasn’t aware of the Forum Guardians organization, but these stories definitely highlight their coolness :wink: Great stories!

5 Likes

I’m dying waiting for the next episode!
Like a child waiting for Christmas!

I need more! I love it! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Well, I am very cool. :sunglasses:

https://hottopic.scene7.com/is/image/HotTopic/11927006_hi?$pdp_hero_standard$
I’m beyond cool.

2 Likes

Episode 4: Dawn of the Second Day has been added.

My apologies for the wait, I’ve been busy these past few days and the edits are getting bigger, due to the discrepancies caused by previous edits. Hopefully I can avoid causing a snowball effect, but sometimes I just have to take a few creative liberties. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

He stole my staff!! :triumph:

Imma git him!!

(Why must I have fallen asleep on guard duty, but at least I offered to let Kate sleep some. Thhat is more than the rest can say!)

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well when you’re as cool as me, it makes you tired. Being cool is like a full time job. :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney