FG Story | Chapter 1: Ruins

Hmmmm Cool
Are there gonna be other episodes?

Yes, but I’ve been rather busy lately. Just give it some time.

4 Likes

Black widow is more of a title because of her job rather than what she looks like, because in Russia she wears white to blend in with the snow, but I don’t like her blonde hair I like red! Like her ledger! And that’s probably the colour of mark too :face_vomiting: (from the story)

1 Like

Are you gonna include most the Forum locals?

That would depend entirely on your definition of “Forum locals”.

4 Likes

Like @CowardWhisper8, @Filadae_Djaq, and others (cough cough me lol but if I was in this story I would definitely be a comedic aspect)

Locals
PoisedShamefulAmericancicada-max-1mb

8 Likes

Seems legit lol

What’s going on?

Small cameo’s. Nothing else. If they are not in the chat they won’t be important. For now least

1 Like

Well I have no plans to add characters that aren’t in the chat into the story. There might be small cameos but likely not. Right now I’m more concentrated on writing the story than adding cameos of many forumers.
There might be small cameos in the future, but not anytime soon.

5 Likes

I don’t need to be added. I just want more story.

2 Likes

Complaining isn’t going to help your chances of inclusion :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

There are several reasons why not. I’ll use letters instead of numbers because those are fun. :abc:

A) The visible story isn’t open-ended, regardless of whether or not I throw twists into it. There’s still the PM, where Stitch makes the story. So, I have to align the events of this story and the events of that one, or it’ll just end up a mess. :confounded:

B) Adding just anyone in randomly would be weird. This is a story about survivors of an apocalypse starring forum favorites to keep it interesting and entertaining, rather than vice versa.

C) There are other users that people would expect to see first, like the sovereign Spaghetti or the Pips. Including you but not them would be bizarre and maybe not a wise decision. They’re also much easier to incorporate into a character because of their greater presence on the forums and unique personalities.

D) Sorry for being so blunt about it, but I wouldn’t call you fit to put on as much as a roll of toilet paper. I’ve never seen you post anything longer than half a line or anything without any spelling errors. :persevere:

In conclusion, for anyone to ask if they can be included in the story that would do absolutely nothing. However, if enough people pushed for one person in particular, Stitch would most likely succumb to the pressure and add them in. Not that making alts to praise yourself would have any effect, of course. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I will try to resist any peer pressure!

3 Likes

Oh I forgot to say: it’s gonna get a bit more gross later on! :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Thanks I like the way @TherMasterStitch has written my character too. He has allowed us to give some input as to the direction of our characters. It’s loads of fun to imagine being on this FG’s journey.

Again thanks!
:crown:
:angel:

5 Likes

I’m actually trying to tune it down a notch for the little ones.

For those not in the PM, the original Susan/Mark segment went into bloody detail of her friend’s death. The work “chunk” was in it.

8 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy:

STtill, it couldn’t have been that bad.

You know it is bad when the word “oozed” is in it! :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s probably smart. Keep it PG for the public. Don’t make it too gory.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney