FG Story | Chapter 2: Sunken City

Yeah, not ure why. But do you understand now?

3 Likes

Yes i do

(I have to make this 10 characters long for some reason)

Wowza, this has been down nearly 9 months. I’ve changed as a person since then, along with my writing and ideas for the story, and definitely the people who are characters in it, so future “episodes” may be disjointed from what’s here now. But hopefully they’ll be better! :sweat_smile::grin:

Since Stitch left the forum recently, I’ve been trying to write another “episode” as a sendoff. We’re still in contact over Discord, so I’ll send it to him over that.

5 Likes

Anyway, looking back, the story struggled because I had a lot of ideas for what was coming and was excited wanting to tease them. But I also wanted to go in detail over Stitch’s version, and stay at least somewhat grounded in it. Those were two opposite directions; new and radically different ideas versus keeping close to what it was in the first place.

Stitch is off in college now, so he won’t be writing more. His version is only slightly ahead of this one, so what’s next won’t be affected by that. We’ve shared ideas with each other, and he’s said he likes a lot of mine, so I’m going to hurry through to them. I’m also hoping to resolve something that another FG member wasn’t keen on. :slightly_smiling_face:

ALSO: I think I said somewhere that I’ll be leaning away from characters based on forum users. The stupidity of that statement has finally sunk in, so I’d like to retract it. There will be some non-forum characters when they’re needed, though. Wouldn’t want to make anyone cruel and heartless!

6 Likes

As another writer, I just wanna caution you not to “hurry”. Rushing a plot causes you to lose detail along the way, so just take a deep breath before you yeet forward. Otherwise, I am very much excited to see this revive! :grin:

3 Likes

Part 11, “Reunion”, has been added. I also renamed episodes “parts” to sound better.

3 Likes

Needs a comma before Erick for Direct Address.

KEVIN!

That’s it! :grin:

Dang it Erick…I really liked that staff…
5 Likes

I added part 12, “Ride Down”. I also removed the flashbacks. For context, Stitch had made the original flashbacks on days where he had been tired and didn’t have much time to write, and they were only vaguely tied to the story. My version attempted to include some foreshadowing, but in the end, it ended up being disjointed and awkward, hence the removal. Also, p9 was moved to the first topic since there was room freed up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, here’s a pixel art gif that was made as a goodbye for Stitch. It’s not 100% accurate, but it’s still nice.

Hidden detail so it doesn't play while you're reading

fg

4 Likes

NNOOOOOOOOO!!! Kevin!

:thinking: He’ll be back…hopefully.

Me be hippy! Fear me! :grin:

3 Likes

I added “Part 13: Newspaper Stand”. I was hoping to add something that’s already taken too long, but it would’ve been a little lengthy combined with the part I just posted. It makes a good breather, and it includes some backstory, so it should be enough to stand on its own.

2 Likes

Gotta go to down, but I’ll boomark and read it after I get back.

1 Like

(Okay, not going to town as soon as I thought.)

!!! No! I’m gonna fall into the nasty red goop and get stained totally red, assuming I don’t become a wail in the process.

:sob:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney