Fillmore (likely concept)

This concept is for @Imagineer_V. I hope you like it.

Name: Fillmore

Information: This hippy van aids his allies with his fuel while playing loud music to destroy the enemy team

Movie: Cars

Team: Red

Role: Support

Entrance to battle: He comes out of his hut.

Victory: He plays his music.

Defeat: He comes back in his hut looking surprised.

Quote: “Respect the Classics man!”

Basic attack: See Passive

Skills:
White Skill: Fillmore’s Taste-In: Passive: Fillmore drinks his fuel, healing himself by X HP.

Active: Fillmore brews in his fuel up to 10 seconds. While he’s brewing it , He’s invincible. While he’s brewing it , there’s a greater chance of it backfiring and dealing 250% damage to himself and to nearby enemies. When not on auto, the player can end the brew early by tapping his portrait and healing all allies by X HP. While on auto. He will always brew it for 3 seconds, heal all allies by X HP and it’ll never blow up in his face.

Green Skill: Classics: Fantastic Damage: :sparkles: Fillmore plays his classic music, dealing X damage to all enemies and increasing his allies attack and movement speed by 200%. This buff has a chance to fail on allies higher than level X.

Blue Skill: It’s a Conspiracy Man!: Once per wave when Fillmore reaches 50% of his Max HP. He gains a shield with X HP that lasts 18 seconds and gives him 50 evasion, 50 Tenacity , X Amor and X Reality.

Purple Skill: It’s Organic Man!: Fillmore now grants allies 50 Evasion and 50 Tenacity from “Fillmore’s Taste-In.” These buffs has a chance to fail on allies higher than level X

Red Skill: Relaxing:
“Fillmore’s Taste-In” now also grants allies stacks of Relaxed. Each stack of Relaxed increases allies Amor and Reality by 20% up to 200%. The stacks of Relaxed has a chance to fail on allies higher than level X.
Additional Stat Boosts:
X Skill Power
X Reality
X Amor

Friendship discs:

Yax: Disc: Life Can Be A Dream: Fillmore’s Taste-In now grants allies 1 stacks of Hardy:
+1 stack per star
X Max HP
X Skill Power to Red Team Allies

Allies: Violet, Dash , and Nick Wilde.

Frozone: Disc: Right On: “Classics” now grants Fillmore and allies a Shield that lasts 3 seconds.
+3 seconds per Star.
X Shield HP from “Classics”
X Max HP.

Allies: Judy Hopps ,Randall Boggs, and The Beast.

What do you think @Imagineer_V? Should I turn it in?

4 Likes

For my concept contest you mean?

Due to that I cannot tell you if you should. That is for you to decide for yourself if it is ready. Read all the rules next time.

2 Likes

Ok. Fine by me. :upside_down_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney