Finnick's “Final Hustle” with Judy disc

Good day @Polaris

Just a quick question for clarification about this disc:

• It says “Just allies do X more damage to slowed enemies”. Does this mean everyone in Finnick’s team do more damage to slowed enemies or Finnick is the only hero that does more damage to slowed enemies?
    Also, does this more damage only applies on slow that is inflicted by Finnick only or it’s all slow from other heroes as long as Finnick with Judy disc is in the team?

I’m asking just because I am confused and needing some clarifications since the details from the patch notes in the past is not really that clear either.
Thank you

1 Like

I would read that to mean that it counts against any enemies which have been slowed, regardless of who it was that inflicted slow on them.
With it saying “just allies” that suggests that all the people on Finnick’s team get the benefit, but Finnick himself does not.

2 Likes

But in the patch notes, it doesnt say that. It only say Finnick does more damage to slowed enemies.
That’s why I’m confused

And no, the enemy doesn’t have to be slowed by
Finnick.

Edit: I just tested and I think the damage buff does apply to finnick.

1 Like

This is the patch notes from when the disc was improved.

It would suggest that all members of the team (including Finnick) deal extra damage against slowed enemies. These enemies can be slowed from any source.

1 Like

Lol somehow they do more damage without finnick’s disc equipped haha
Perhaps cause the enemies stayed alive longer for JackSkellington to provide heals haha

The difference between the two fights could be down to Mickey having more time to heal his team, which would then mean that there is more opportunity for your team to deal damage.

1 Like

Yes, exactly that, plus natural variation from RNG. The numbers seem pretty close to me.

Also, the enemies have exactly the same amount of HP in both fights, therefore without taking into account healing / shields, the same amount of damage would be needed to ko them. ‘More damage’ = they are ko’d quicker, the actual damage dealt is the same.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney