Fix it Felix Reworked (Prototype)

Hello. A bit of an explanation here. It’s pretty well known that a lot of the older heroes do not hold up to the more recent characters. There are countless character concepts but not much about altering current characters. I thought of this as a good opportunity to try to ‘fix’ veteran characters so they can hold up more to the newer ones, starting with the character who probably needs it the most: Fix it Felix. I don’t see the character getting buffed any time soon so I thought it would be fun to try it myself.
Most of my inspiration for skills and other stuff is from other forum topics about Felix, replies from my previous post about Felix, Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, his own brother Ralph, and the Mike/Sulley disk. The DHBM hero database was also very helpful with stat stuff. If stuff isn’t mentioned it either is the same or I forgot about it. (Whoops) What is bold is a change and anything in italics are my little notes. This is pretty much the first draft being posted so I don’t really know if this alternation did little for the character, or I’ve created a monster.

Position: Mid He does not move up to the front
Skills:
White: Nicelander Stampede- Felix calls the villagers to charge dealing x damageto all enemies and stun for 5 seconds. Each time Felix uses this ability, and additional Nicelander is summoned up to a maximum of four. Each extra Nicelander deals X extra damage The stun has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level X.
Green: Fix it, Felix!- Felix raises his hammer once healing all allies and himself for X amount of HP.
Blue: Honey Glow- Felix’s Honey glow shines so bright it stuns all enemies for 7 seconds. Stun has a chance to fail against enemies at level X.
Purple: The Power of Positivity- When an ally knocks out an enemy, Felix heals them for X HP

Disks:
Felix/Ralph ‘Rapid Fire Fixin’ Boosts Healing
Gains X max HP
Gains 5x% attack speed for each 10% missing HP
Now there is not much of a difference with this disk besides the extra percent for attack speed. I could probably find out what equation is used for the level side of the friend disk if need be but right now to avoid potentially unessesary math upon my brain just assume the disk is getting a similar buff a like to Felix’s other stats.

Felix/Mike Wazowski ‘Small but Mighty’ Health from stuns
+X Skill Power
Gains 100 health from every stunned character, +30X% stun length

Now I might be upsetting people who prefer the Frozone disk, but I just didn’t really see it fit. I wanted to focus more on improving Felix’s existing abilities than adding freezing into the mix. Wazowski and Felix looked like a good friend disk pair because they were both introduced at the beginning of the game and are both close friends to some big fellas. I also thought it would be kinda cute since Ralph and Sulley have a friend disk as well.

Stats:
Core Stats
Max HP: 700 + 105.3g (original = 650 + 48.789g)
Basic Damage: 42 + 5.11g (original = 38.5 + 3.175g)
Skill Power: 58.82 + 6.7g (original = 58.82 + 4.847g)
I did not include the basic stats because they are affected by a number of things while the other stats are only affected by rank. Core stats are pretty much the equation for basic stats anyways so the less math the better. At this moment I do not know what the variable g means bit it still gives a decent representation of his stats. All his other stats are what would they be set at orange 0 with no badges because some of the other stats are not unlocked until orange.
Other Stats:
HP Regen: 7767
Energy Regen: 687
Armor: 2220
Reality: 3019
Normal Crit: 93
Tenacity: 125
Improved Healing: 40%

2 Likes

Like me. Felix’s Ralph Disk is actually countered by the disk and Felix himself, since Felix is constantly healing and the disk grants Felix more attack speed for every portion of Max HP missing. The disk counters itself since it depends on lost HP, while Felix gains HP.

2 Likes

Doesn’t felix already summon 3? I know one is a chunky woman.

Excuse me!! That chunky woman has a name!! (Deanna)

Just kidding. But yeah, it is just supposed to be an upgraded version of his current skill set.

There is no character too minor. :grinning:

U minor characters

Uhh you mean Laffy Taffy and Nesquik sand?

Such disrespect!

No I mean who care that you reported? No me

Ok getting off topic… not polite to hijack a thread. PM if you need to argue.

1 Like

Asking if you are from an English speaking country is not racist. I shall avoid replying to you in the future.

I would be saying hateful things if I were then but I didn’t.

U still rude

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney