Flynn Rider - Hidden Gem in Invasion?

Hi everyone,

Today I was quite surprised to discover Flynn Rider is not only considered less than a favourite in invasion but altogether unpopular. I have been using him since his release and he has since been my favourite yellow hero for invasion.

With his white skill, he can deal large bouts of damage at a time, and with his lightening quick energy gain, pair him with Kida and you get massive damage from spamming his white skill. Even without Kida, he’s pretty killer. For visual representation, here is my invasion fight against level 120 boss. All heroes have their skills maxed and no shred boosts were used to keep it fair.

This isn’t a one-time thing - his damage output is always exceedingly larger than the others.

With his novelty in energy abuse, I’ve considered his quick skills invaluable in invasion so I am really surprised there aren’t more people using him in invasion. So I wanted a more public opinion.

I challenge you all to give Rider a chance in invasion, see if you get similar results.

What do you think? Is Flynn Rider a hidden gem in invasion?

• He’s great for invasion
  • Not a fan

0 voters

I’d love to hear your thoughts on why you think he isn’t popular in invasion.

1 Like

In particular I am curious about whether @Aurora_Veil has an opinion on him, since I know he was not on the roster in their Yellow Invasion 101 Guide.

Considering mine is somewhere around level 100 and O0, I don’t think I would get those results.

I’m only 4 levels above you, but mine is O3.

Our bots are R9 though xD

2 Likes

I see how that could be a problem :stuck_out_tongue:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney