🎵 For all you Music People

Back to songs…
“Cry” Alexx Calise
“River of tears” Alessia Cara
“Love me or leave me” Little Mix
“Train Wreck” James Arthur

Here are some of the songs I listen to most on a more serious note though.

Fall Out Boy - Immortals (ik, from BH6, lol)

The lyrics and guitar is just so epic.

Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime

It just reminds me of Onward somehow, like I’m on a awesome adventure. So cool.

Daft Punk - Get Lucky

The ultimate dance song, always on my playlist, I just love to jam and vibe to it.

5 Likes

Fun stuff I will have to contribute later.

Same.

A lot of my music I consistently listen to on my own is from Broadway and movie musicals as well as Disney. There are other songs of many genres that I enjoy, but that is more so stuff that I just have heard before, cannot remember the names of, and find on the radio and other situations, such as a song used in a movie or something.

Some names I do remember though is Taylor Swift, Lumineers, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, American Authors, Queen, and stuff like that. I will share some specifics later. It is very very random.

As for musicals, I would share that too and I can try to give recommendations based a on a couple different factors if that interests anyone. I will be mindful though that the interest in that is not very high.

I hope everyone can just give my suggestions a chance and just see if you enjoy it. I will do the same for all of yours.

5 Likes

2 Likes

You know, it’s funny, I was trying to recall the starting notes and the first thing that came to my mind was the start of the DT17 theme.

3 Likes

It also sounds like this song from Hall & Oates.

My favorite songs from Disney and Pixar are
Strange things from Toy Story but You got a friend in me has a place in my heart

As a Big fan of Pixar Gospel from Monsters university is the jam to get me to work and keeps my mind right

1 Like

This is a great idea!

This is a playlist I listen (and sing!) to on the regular:

Movie Songs and Scores (Abbreviated) - YouTube

The name is pretty self-explanatory about what it contains.

One song in particular that I have recently been playing a bunch is this one. You may or may not recognize it.

1 Like

Yeah That’s one of my favorite Phineas and Ferb songs but this song from The 2020 movie Candace against the universe is like the same and I be playing it 24/7

3 Likes

Since I love disney channel movies I wanted to do one for you so here is one my most my favorite DCOM
Start Of Something New
(This is SUPER Nostalgic)

Yes. HSM is the best of the DCOMs. The rest are kind of trash.

1 Like

Speaking of DCOM I heard each Monday they’re showing DCOM like on Monday they showed the proud Family movie and the song performed by LPDZ brought me back

TBH I fell like the best Disney channel song is Kim Possible call me beep me

However the Sadie Stanley’s version (2019) was like the remix

Nevertheless it’s not bad

2 Likes

Well I would probably agree with that

I really the LOVE old era of disney channel but I do not like how it looks today that just makes a shame but the good thing for everyone is here is the old disney channel move opening I’m opposed with its again very Nostalgic

And this one too in fact this was one of the best openings I remember when I was 4

1 Like

Man. Disney Channel was just a totally different entity back then.

Have you never seen Camp Rock? Lemonade Mouth? StarStruck? :open_mouth:

But, all new DCOMs are quite bad lol.

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

Should I bother saying it? Eh why not.

I recommend all songs from the Frozen franchise, particularly the ones with Elsa singing :grin:

1 Like

Yeah it was infact it was excellent

Do you just have a Frozen reaction image for everything? Not that I’m surprised. :rofl:

The Descendants series was… okay. I liked Descendants, Descendants 2 was not great, and Descendants 3 was… good.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney