Formal request to improve the contest rewards

Once again the rewards for the contest are heavily lacking.
At this point, I’m not even motivated anymore to spend my resources
to get to the one million mark. That’s how disappointing the rewards are.

We used to get hundreds of stamina refills, double stamina drop items,
diamonds, ten thousands of token rewards and disk power. Back then, we did even needed
that many of this rewards. But now we really do.

Instead all we get is PURPLE…let me repeat that: PURPLE badges and useless borders and a few badges for a new hero and costume threads for old heroes (instead of introducing costumes for new ones and offering other ways to get old threads, like Polaris promised).

Once again, I plead, please improve the contest rewards. I really mean it when I say, nowadays I don’t even bother with contests anymore because the rewards and the requirements to even get max progress rewards are downright insulting and a huge spit in the face of the entire playerbase.

5 Likes

In anticipation of the reasoning for the poorer rewards being that the progress tiers are easier to achieve (which yes, they are) - I counter that that’s totally irrelevant if we don’t need or want the rewards on offer. Having easier to reach tiers makes no difference to me if the prize is even more Fairy Lantern badges x)

If the cost/compromise of improving rewards would be to have slightly harder to hit tiers, then I’m all for it.

Also once again, I pose this and wonder what happened to this idea…

1 Like

An option to choose which badge we specifically want to buy in the shops would be nice as well. With so many badges available and such a small window of options to buy from everyday I usually find myself mindlessly refreshing the shops until I finally can buy the badge I actually want. It would be nice if this would be adressed.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney