Fortify the network contest

@Polaris if there is any way to add another scoring method to this contest I’m sure other would appreciate it, as well as my self. I’ve been able to make 1 million in almost every other contest but this one. I’m sure all f2p players would like to see something like that. Please don’t add negative feedback. It’s not needed nor asked for

1 Like

Pretty sure this is a p2w event. I don’t participate in this one. Or at least if I’m close enough, I might spend a bit more diamonds just to get that first progress. But that’s it.

Either you pay to win, or save stamina bottles like crazy (but that takes diamonds to purchase them - so you’re paying either way)

I’m not a big fan on these, mainly because there is zero skill involved. Most events take planning and skill, this doesn’t.

It takes hoarding &/or $$$.

These contests are not mandatory. You can choose whether you participate in them or not.

2 Likes

First of hero. Negative comment not necessary. Thanks for your input but keep your negativity yo yourself. I was just asking if there could be an additional way to score some points besides stamina and diamonds. Hopefully they may see it and decide that’s what their gonna do.

As much as I would love to see it (hate to sit with no rewards for a weekend contest, since I ignore this events) per blue is a company that needs money, and the way to get its by its players, so I dont see it happening any time soon.
Its a good idea since people still spend money for all pther events, so tweeking FTN would just make it accesible for others.
Another thing that I notice is sometimes new items and stuff are the rewards, so its a way for per blue to give a little something to the paying (or saving) community.

I suggest just to stay away and dont try to compete with p2p, just focus on whats best for your personal goals.

Happy holidays

We know the need to make money, but they are always making money anyway, that’s the thing. Especially during flash deal days, event or not they would make a killing today.

Same with bonus stamina buy days,they make a killing.

This is blatant and unnecessary, it’s a game, let us get rewards based on proper effort and skill.

Paying money is not effort.

Sure we can choose whether to do it or not…but that defeats the purpose, everyone should be encouraged to participate in every event.

I love this game, but will forever hate how disgusting this event is.

Dev team: Who cares about gameplay…just make them pay for rewards.

Um newsflash…those that want to pay are already doing that anyway. Weekend events are the one time we get change things up and make the game interesting…well except these ones.

Really? I got flagged lol. Sorry for speaking the truth about the event ahahahah

Nobody is forced to participate in this contest. Not sure why there are complaints about these. You will most likely get a little something free at the end of the contest if yo just play he game normally.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney