Fortify the Network in Server 1

I know the purpose of the FTN contest is to collect money from the players, but honestly, I think the scoring system particularly in server 1 is too much. 1 stamina equals 1 point? Seriously? I know the first ones you use give you 8, but I still think it is exagerated. 3 weeks saving stamina for contest and still cant reach the million. It has become imposible to complete unless you spend money in every contest. Either upgrading the point system or distancing more the contest (not every 3 weeks) would help, dont you think?

16 Likes

I would bitterly accept the raise in stamina and getting less points with it. What I don´t understand is why PB devs keep raising the bar for diamonds.

WE DON´T EARN MORE DIAMONDS THAN S21/S22 @Polaris
It´s the time the devs have to understand it. Nor is the average higher now. Besides there are still players that start anew and barely getting to the first progress reward is not a good sign for them.

So, I would say. Keep the diamond scoring the same across all the servers. Change the stamina scoring if you need to, but keep in mind new players earn at most 3500-3600 stamina (as they don´t have a 1000 stamina cap, but around 150 which is filled in NO TIME).

12 Likes

Probably the reason for the higher cost requirement to reach 1m is the same as the reason why it’s more difficult to achieve each level of rank rewards.

Less active server with less people = higher proportion of spending players in relation to the population (since those are usually the dedicated ones who remain).

The points requirements are catered to them, so if a higher percentage of the server is buying diamonds, the points that diamonds award will be less. And because the competitive population is made up of so many spenders, beating a certain % of them to achieve rank rewards also becomes harder.

:frowning_face:

3 Likes

The contest rewards should NEVER and I repeat NEVER BE DEPENDENT on the what is the “expected rank distribution”.
If it was meant to be given the vast majority of the players you need to set up the requirements realistically!

5 Likes

I just moved to server 1 and it is terrible. This contest’s rewards and score system. I reached 1.1M point and in top 5%. Can you guys believe it???

I bought stamina deals because I didnt save up stamina for this contest. I will save up starting from this week but If it isnt enough, I will stop saving for this stupid contest

You guys had to merge servers because of low population. And still, you guys havent known what is wrong???

I never ask for my server to be merged and now I’m gonna be punished because of how slopply you guys do your job??? No wonder people quit

3 Likes

Afterall that was why the servers merged in the first place.
Devs thought we were getting too much rewards apparently.
All the contests need a change in the ranks tbh. And rewards adjustment.

1 Like

1stam for 1 point?

Wow that is really sad.

This game getting more and more worse on all servers, and pb changing nothing, they don’t even care, except for their new heros…

1 Like

S16 was similar, though slightly better by the bonuses
1 stam = 1pt for the unrestricted category. 1 stam = 12pt for the bonus
diamonds were 1 = 30/59 respectively

Top progress tier = 1M

1 Like

Amen. It’s even worse when Apple users can only earn free gems other then the daily videos and checkins (which should increase in my opinion , maybe based on vip level starting with 10) through theorem surveys and even those haven’t worked for over a month for me and others (always says someone ate all the surveys). PB hire this player as a consultant to you guys because @The_Real_Numi is spot on. Please start listening to us and not your “staticians ”.

2 Likes

The idea is not to make the million points easy but accessible. Saving stamina and diamonds for 3 weeks and not being enough is too much.

1 Like

Personally 1M should be exactly how much stamina and diamonds you get in 3 days.
And that ain’t much.
Any other stamina could then count for 1 point while every other Diamond could then count for 10 points. Not really giving a damn on post-1M point system.

3 Likes

FTN contests very possibly comming this weekend. @Polaris, would Per Blue listen to us with adjusting a bit the point system? I mean providing more points per stamina and diamonds to make it fair for most players?

1 Like

It changes based on server. I believe the newest servers get the most points per stamina/diamond.

In Server 16, since December 2020, they have already increased the points per diamond and stamina spend, which reduces the amount of total stamina and diamonds we need to spend in order to reach 1M contest points.

Previously, the amount of stamina and diamonds needed to reach 1M always increases significantly every contest.

Here’s the ideal amount of stamina and diamonds needed to reach 1M:
(Note: this is just an approximate amount needed, surely we can reach 1M with spending less diamonds but more stamina and vice versa)
FTN 6-Jul-20: 5200 diamonds and 13000 stamina
FTN 27-Jul-20: 5900 diamonds and 18000 stamina
FTN 17-Aug-20: 5900 diamonds and 18000 stamina
FTN 7-Sep-20: combined with using Mulan characters in City Watch
FTN 28-Sep-20: 6300 diamonds and 20000 stamina
FTN 19-Oct-20: 6700 diamonds and 29000 stamina
FTN 9-Nov-20: 6700 diamonds and 32000 stamina
FTN 30-Nov-20: 7500 diamonds and 38000 stamina
FTN 21-Dec-20: 5100 diamonds and 25000 stamina
FTN 11-Jan-21: 5500 diamonds and 39000 stamina
[Server 16]

I know this is still a lot of diamonds and stamina needed, but I’m quite happy that they did reduce the amount of diamonds needed in December. Let’s just hope they slow down the increase.

1 Like

Rank rewards system needs to be adjusted, too. It’s terrible when server population keeps decreasing every FTN. It should be top 400, top 2000 etc. instead of top 1%, top 5%…

1 Like

Well, another FTN impossible

FTN 1-Feb-21: 6400 diamonds and 39000 stamina
[Server 16]

okay I’m not happy, diamonds increase is significant

Can we get one of these for the older servers? They must be almost DOUBLE what’s required for S21. @Polaris, this is NOT OK! The price for points has to go up, because most of the player base can’t possibly keep up with this absurdity!

3 Likes

On server 2, think points system is similiar as server 1. As people call it a gotcha game; between perblue consistently lowering the points system while we not earning more free gems, not improving badge costs (sorry with amount of toons in the game an occasional double drop isn’t enough especially if double drops don’t get factored in power crafting, at least don’t think it does, maybe should half the stamania in this case), not improving worthy and wanted guild perks, and insisting the four week color cap increases is healthy for the game (amount of people that leave the game and necessary server merges would say otherwise to topic of health ) would all suggest they don’t listen to us no matter how much we beg. Might be easy for them since they get paid 10k gems a day as part of their contracts, but to the average player these contests with that consistent decrease in scores discourage a lot of players and say why bother. Simply put increase daily free gems and stop decreasing points… or maybe simply make ftn a guild contest or server wide contest only.

3 Likes

@Polaris as I said earlier, devs should realize that 1M has to be fairly easy to reach. If you want people to battle from there onwards it’s fine.

My suggestion: 1050 diamonds (7x bottom of Challenger VII) and 25250 stamina (a 3 day worth of it in S1). Only the stamina pointing system should be different throughout the servers, diamonds HAVE TO stay the same. Otherwise you indirectly acknowledge one has to spend to reach 1M points.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney